Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Too Faced Chocolate Bar Dupes!!!


I heard about this palette a lot on Youtube, and I wanted to see if I could dupe it. These are the dupes I came up with and also some are from Temptalia (a popular blogger). Here is her post about the palette: Too Faced The Chocolate Bar Eye Palette Review, Photos, Swatches by Temptalia.

This palette is made out of cocoa, and literally smells like a chocolate bar!

The only bad thing about my dupes is I couldn't find a different dupe for Hazelnut and Black Forest Truffle.

1. Semi-Sweet: Lorac Pro Palette in Taupe (my dupe)

2. Haute Chocolate: Maybelline Eye Studio in Cozy Cashmere, 2nd color (my dupe)

3. Creme Brûlée: LA Colors Eye Shadows in Sunflower, 1st color (my dupe)

4. Triple Fudge: Benefit World Famous Neutrals Most Easiest Nudes Ever in Quick, Look Busy (my dupe)

5. Salted Caramel: Wet 'n Wild Vanity, 2nd color (my dupe)

6. White Chocolate: Wet 'n Wild Brûlée (my dupe)

7. Candied Violet: Wet 'n Wild A Great Glistener, 2nd row, 2nd color (my dupe)

8. Milk Chocolate: The Balm's Allegro (Temptalia's dupe)

9. Marzipan: Wet 'n Wild Greed, 5th color (my dupe)

10. Hazelnut: Wet 'n Wild Vanity, 6th color (my dupe)

11. Amaretto: Disney Sephora Cinderella Palette, Chateau (Temptalia's dupe)

12. Champagne Truffle: Elf Baked Eye Shadow in Pixie (my dupe)

13. Cherry Cordial: Pacifica Solar Complete Mineral Palette in Sandalwood (my dupe)

14. Gilded Ganache: Maybelline Sunbaked Neutrals, bottom row, 1st color (my dupe)

15. Black Forest Truffle: Wet 'n Wild Vanity, 6th color (my dupe)

16. Strawberry Bon Bon: Benefit World Famous Neutrals Palette in Easiest Nudes Ever in Pinky Swear (Temptalia dupe)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog! I love to get comments!