Saturday, September 17, 2011

Fall Loves Tag

This is based on a tag video I've seen on Youtube a couple times. First, from macbarbie07 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=viQpGAAvlGI and second, from eleventhgorgeous http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQl0s21FIss.  They answer Fall related questions about beauty and random things. It looked like fun, and I wanted to do it too.

Top 5 fall makeup items?
1. Laura Mercier Oil Free Foundation
2. Bare Minerals Mineral Veil
3. Wet 'n Wild Color Icon Palette in Vanity
4. Milani Baked Blush in Luminoso
5. Too Faced Shadow Insurance

Favorite fall hair product? Tresemme Frizz Shield Finishing Spray
 Favorite fall nail polish? Revlon Edgy Elegance Nail Polish Collection in Fierce

Favorite fall scent? Liv Grn Earth Eau de Parfum

Most worn clothing item & accessory? jeans and Keds

Who's your fall style icon? I don't have one. I just get what I like and what I think looks good on me.

Going to a corn maze, what do you wear? hoodie, jeans, t-shirt, tennis shoes

Favorite Halloween movie? The Grudge (Japanese version)

Favorite Halloween candy? I love the Hershey chocolate variety packs that come with Mr. Goodbar and Krackle.

What are you being for Halloween? myself :)

I tag anyone who read this post!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog! I love to get comments!