Friday, September 9, 2011

Tag: 7 Beauty Sins

I found this tag from Everyday Makeup Blog. It had some fun questions, so I've decided to do it.

1. What is your cheapest beauty product?
-My cheapest products are the ones I get from e.l.f. that are only $1.

2. What beauty product has made you mad?
-I got a strange eyelash curler once, and I couldn't figure out how to use it!

3. What is your most delicious beauty product?
-Soft Lips Sugar Cookie

4. What beauty product are you very lazy to use.
-Sunblock on my hands.

5. What beauty product gives you more self-confidence?
-My foundation because it helps cover my acne and scars.

6. What beauty attribute in men is the most attractive to you?
-Their smile.

7. What beauty product would you love to be gifted with?
-The perfect foundation that matches my skin, has the best coverage, and is the best formula.

I tag everyone who reads this post!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog! I love to get comments!