Sunday, September 15, 2013

Positive Changes Week 5


This past week was motivating for me. First, I had a personal session with a hypnotist. We have to fill out a sheet answering questions, like checking off personal successes we feel like we have achieved and writing down what are struggles are. It asked how confident I was feeling on scale from 1 to 10. I put myself down as a 2. So the hypnotist looked at my paper, and he was concerned that I was not very confident. I was totally being honest. I feel like I have been a failure on this diet plan, and I didn't feel like I was really going to lose much weight. I feel like I have been scammed sort of because you have to agree to pay the money up front, so there is no way I can get my money back. I mentioned that I had lost 4 pounds, but that was just the first week. The program says you will lose 1-2 pounds every week. So the hypnotist had reminded me it had been 4 weeks, so I was actually doing normal on the program. I just felt bad because I hadn't been continuing to lose weight. So he made me feel good. Also, since I have been exercising I might have been gaining muscle which may have reflected on the scale. They say to throw your scale away, but I like to measure myself every week. This hypnotist focused on helping me with my cravings. I hope it works.

The second day I went I went to accell where you listen to a hypnosis cd and wear the weird light glasses. I'm getting more used to it, so I think I can relax and listen to one of the voices. It was talking about how you are not on a diet program. This is changing the way you eat. I still feel like I am on a diet though because I feel like I go off the diet when I eat something unhealthy.

I wish I was better at eating healthy and exercising. There is a part of me that wants to lose weight, but then there is a part of me that wants the freedom to eat whatever I want to eat. I also don't want to waste the money I spent for this program. Part of me wants to stop making these blog posts because I'm embarrassed that I'm not doing very good, but I feel like this is keeping me accountable. It is nice to write down my feelings. I don't want to feel like a failure either. I want to finish well what I start.

Do you have any tips for me? What keeps you motivated? What do you like to do for exercise? How do you eat healthy?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog! I love to get comments!