Sunday, September 29, 2013

Positive Changes Week 7


I feel like I keep gaining weight one week and losing it the next. This week I gained 3 lbs. It's very discouraging to me. I have a plan for exercise. I've been walking even when the weather is bad! I have been good at eating breakfast, and not skipping it (which is what I would naturally want to do.) Sometimes I skip lunch because I'm not hungry for it. Then I get really hungry later in the day and I don't want to eat anything healthy. I met with a coach at the beginning of the week and it came out when I was talking with him that I didn't want to listen to the hypnosis cd because I felt guilty. It is telling me all of these healthy changes to make, but I am reminded of how I haven't made the changes, and I feel bad. So I avoid listening to it. I'm supposed to listen to it three times a day! The coach said I need to not be so hard on myself and understand that I am a person with flaws, but I am doing a good job. He had really good things to say and I felt encouraged. Unfortunately, I don't have him in my mind at all times. This week what I want to do is get some ingredients to make a healthy dinner. I will try not to get overwhelmed. I will eat three meals, so I wont get really hungry. I will make myself listen to the cd 3 times a day, no matter how it makes me feel.

Do you have any helpful tips for me? How do you stay healthy and in good shape? Do you have the same problems as me? Do you know of any good recipes?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog! I love to get comments!