Sunday, September 22, 2013

Positive Changes Week 6


I have been doing good on the program! I lost 2 lbs this week! I walked 6 days of the week! The accell class was about exercise. I'm now wondering if these hypnosis cd's are sort of like brainwashing, but they don't want to call it that. I am aware of everything they say, and I agree with it, so nothing is outside of my control. I just felt very motivated to walk this week. And I think that's the number one thing that helped me lose weight. I didn't eat extremely healthy, but I wasn't over eating or eating poorly. I have been drinking water, and eating three meals a day. I have been eating fruits and vegetables. One of the days I had a class, but I didn't go because I was feeling really worn out. That's the first time I missed an appointment. I don't plan on making that a habit. I haven't been good at listening to my hypnosis cd. I find that it makes me tired, and I don't want anything slowing me down during the day. I was listening to it before bed, but then I stopped doing that because I felt too tired to listen to it. They say we should listen to it 3 times a day! I'm not exactly sure how I will do this. I guess I need to just make up a schedule and stick to it. I don't like listening to it repeatedly. I guess that is to brainwash us. (But they don't say it that way.) If they were telling me something I didn't like or agree with, I wouldn't listen to it. But they are telling me to do healthy things, and things I agree with. Someone I was talking to about it was wondering if I was being hypnotized and not remembering what happened afterwards. That isn't the way it works. I remember everything. I feel really relaxed and I'm listening to someone speaking. They help me to relax my muscles and imagine I'm in a relaxing place like the beach and then they will start talking to me about the positive changes I want for my life, like exercising and eating healthy. I'm visualizing myself doing the healthy things. And I think it is supposed to motivate me to carry out the visualizations.

If you have any helpful suggestions please leave a comment! What do you do to be healthy?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog! I love to get comments!