Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Benefit Countdown to Love Advent Calendar



I am so excited about this! Ever since I was little, I have liked to countdown to Christmas. I would get advent calendars with little pictures inside that you open every day until Christmas. I remember one year I got one that had little chocolates inside. When I saw this on blogs and someone's Youtube video, I impulsively went and bought it for myself. On the video I saw someone opened the first box, and right away I knew I would like these products. I have been avoiding places that have mentioned what is in each box because I want to be surprised.

When this came in the mail, I didn't think the package was for me. It was so big! I took a picture of this beside my shoe because my shoe is a size 9, and you can see how it is compared to that.

I was thinking about doing blog posts for each day of December, counting down 'til Christmas. I could open each box and share what was inside and do a little review on it. Then I could include a pretty holiday picture or neat quote maybe. Does that sound like something interesting? Now I can't wait for December 1st! It's good to have something to look forward to. It gives you hope. I hope you will enjoy it too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog! I love to get comments!