Sunday, November 17, 2013

Perfect Palette TAG

I thought this was an interesting tag when I saw people do this on Youtube. I wanted to do it too. I first saw emilynoel83 do it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uNBdcg1iXkg and then I saw vintageortacky do it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3M9_6hRrFuY. These are people that review a lot of makeup palettes and own a lot of them, so they have a good idea of what are the good palettes out there.

1. Best Packaging




Sephora Cinderella Palette has beautiful packaging. I love the artwork on it. You can take off the eyeshadows and inside is a velvet drawer where you can put jewelry or whatever you want in it.



Also, I agree with emilynoel83 that The Balm Rockstar Palette has good packaging because there is a little flap that goes over the lip and cheek cream products so the shadow doesn't fall into it.

2. Best Color Payoff










I think my most pigmented palettes are my Urban Decay ones. The first one is Mariposa, then Ammo, and last the Deluxe Shadow Box. I didn't use any primer on my arm. The colors are just so bright and beautiful. Before owning Urban Decay I didn't realize how pigmented eye shadows could really be.

3. Most Versatile



My Elf Beach Palette has 2 blushes, 2 bronzers, 16 eyeshadows and 8 lipsticks. It comes in this little palette too. The makeup is good quality. Sometimes Elf makeup can not be that good, but this is a good palette.

4. Best for Traveling


This is my Wet 'n Wild Walking on Eggshells palette. It is just a trio size, so it is small enough to be good for traveling. I like the colors because they are neutral and every day wearable.

5. Biggest Regret


I was really excited last year when these palettes were out during Halloween. They are the Elf Villain palettes. The makeup in them isn't very good. I don't use them, and when I do I'm disappointed. I will try to use something and end up putting a different product on top that is better quality. I think it is a cute idea, though.

6. Best Color Names






This is hard for me to choose because a lot of my palettes have great names.

Elf Maleficent Palette: Spindle, Sceptre, Fog of Doom, Fauna, Misfortune, Forest of Thorns, Deep Sleep, and Diablo

Elf Evil Queen Palette: One Bite, Vanity, Narcissistic, Potion, Fairest of the Land, Majesty, Peddler's Cloak, Poison Apple

Elf Cruella Palette: Puppy Love, Coat of Dreams, Cruelty, Sewage, Spotted, Maniac, Little Beasts, Extinction

Sephora Cinderella Palette: Maiden, All Aglow, Destined, Cinderelly, Pumpkin Coach, Ball Gown, Kill Joy, Fairy Godmother, Glass Slipper, Royal, Gus Gus, Charming, Chateau, Palace, Drizella, Cinders, Jaq, Midnight, A Wish, Rococo

The Balm Rockstar Palette: Metal-ica, Iron Maid-in, Lead Zeppelin, Alice Copper, Adagio, Allegro, Moderato, Presto, Blink 1982, The Stroke, REM, Third Eye Blinded, Solid Gold, Don't You Want Me? Milly and Vanilly

The Balm Nude'tude Palette: Sassy, Stubborn, Selfish, Sophisticated, Sexy, Serious, Snobby, Stand-offish, Sultry, Seductive, Silly, and Sleek

Too Faced The Return of Sexy Palette: Naive, Ingenue, Innocent, New In Town, Casting Couch, Pink Diamond, Icon, Divorcee, Hopeless Romantic, Primadonna, 7 Year Itch, Bombshell, Hollywood, Maneater, Beautymark

7. Least Used



My least used is Stila In the Garden Palette. I want to do a blog post on this, and try out the looks from the book that comes with it and looks I find that I like on Youtube. Right now I have been focusing on Fall looks and after that I will focus on Holiday looks, and then Winter looks. Pretty soon the seasonal looks will die down, and I will have time to focus on this palette. It looks like a good palette.

8. Most Used


My most used palette is Wet 'n Wild Vanity. I use it to copy looks all the time. I'm always using it to dupe other, more expensive shadows. If you look at my posts about copying looks I'm always mentioning this palette. The left side is matte and the right side is shimmery. It's a really handy palette.

9. Most Loved



My most loved palette right now is Stila In the Light Palette. When I'm not trying out a look for my blog, and I am just putting my makeup on, I use this palette because it is so pretty and natural looking. It makes me feel like I'm naturally pretty. I love the Stila Kitten eyeshadow to put on my lid, and one of the matte browns in my crease. When I don't know what to wear, I take this palette out. That's why I'm excited to focus on my Stila In the Garden Palette because I think I'm going to like it just like I like this one.

10. Desert Island




It's hard for me to choose just one. I think I would choose one that has lip and blush colors in it too, like my Elf Beach Palette or my Elf Clutch Palette. The Elf Clutch palette comes with 64 eyeshadows, 1 bronzer, 2 blushes, 1 highlighter, 6 lip glosses, an eyebrow powder and an eyebrow cream.

This was a fun tag to do. I tag you to do it if you have a blog or a Youtube channel.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog! I love to get comments!