Sunday, November 10, 2013

Sweater Weather Tag



I thought this looked like a fun tag to do. I first saw BeautyByMrsOutlaw do this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bfFQreKOkgg. Then I saw missglamorazzi do it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=63ZEtiRDvsQ. If you have a blog or Youtube channel I tag you to do it. If you have my e-mail address I tag you to do it, and e-mail me the answers to the questions!

1. Favorite candle scent?


I have a wax warmer. I like ScentSationals Pumpkin Spice. You can get them at Walmart for only $2.

2. Coffee, tea, or hot chocolate?


I don't like hot drinks because I always burn my tongue. If I had to choose it would be hot chocolate.

3. What's the best fall memory you have?


My birthday is in September, so I have a lot of happy memories from my childhood of birthday parties. I think on my 18th birthday we went to the beach. One memory I have is of getting a scooter I really wanted. My family hid it in the garage. I was so surprised to see it. One birthday everyone had to dress up like they were going to a fancy tea party. One birthday was a picnic and all my family members on both sides of the family came. It was so much fun.

4. What makeup trend do you prefer: dark lips or winged eyeliner?


I think winged eyeliner looks good on some people, like the Victoria's Secret models. But I don't think it looks good on me, and it drives me crazy trying to do it. I don't like the dark lip trend.

5. Best fragrance for fall?


I have the Bath and Body Works Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin Body Wash and Lotion. It smells so good, of pumpkin, apple, and cinnamon.

6. Favorite Thanksgiving food?


I like the stuffing, mashed potatoes, and gravy.

7. What is autumn weather like where you live?


I live where there is a ton of trees of all kinds. The trees turn different colors. It is beautiful. And the ground is covered with leaves. Normally, it is rainy.

8. Most worn sweater?


I love this light gray sweater. I got it from Old Navy. I like to wear a plain white t-shirt under it. It is so comfortable.

9. Must-have nail polish this fall?


Revlon Colorstay Nail Polish in Fall Mood

10. Football games or jumping in leaf piles?


I don't like watching sports, but I haven't jumped in leaves since I was a little girl. I would choose jumping in leaf piles.

11. Skinny jeans or leggings?


I actually am weird, and I don't like either trend. I feel like leggings would be too cold, and I don't want to show my butt. I don't think skinny jeans are flattering on my body type. I prefer boot cut jeans.

12. Combat boots or Uggs?


Again, I am weird and I don't like either trend. I think it looks good on other people. I've never worn Uggs or Combat boots. I prefer my comfortable tennis shoes.

13. Is pumpkin spice worth the hype?


I like the smell, but I don't drink it. I've tried it before, and I don't like coffee or hot drinks so I didn't like it.

14. Favorite fall TV show?


I really have enjoyed The Real Housewives of Miami. I can't wait for the reunion episode.

15. What song really gets you into the fall spirit?


Autumn Leaves by Nat King Cole Here is a link to the song if you don't know it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZEMCeymW1Ow. This is a pretty video with the song, and photographs of autumn leaves.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog! I love to get comments!