Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Fall Makeup Looks Part 5


I was thinking about taking a picture of myself for each makeup look because someone told me it was more interesting with pictures, but when I have my picture taken with my camera it is too far away and you can't really see the makeup. Also, even if the picture was good quality, I feel uncomfortable having my picture on my blog. I think it's because I have low self esteem. Maybe I don't feel pretty enough to do it. I wish that I had a picture for every makeup look. I know that would make it more interesting. I guess the visual will have to be the link to the actual tutorials if you want a visual of how the makeup looks on someone and how to apply it. I try to do the look without watching the video, but sometimes I watch it because I know the person will have a certain way of doing the makeup and it helps me to watch them do it. Sometimes I like to follow along step by step and try to copy the brushes they use. It also depends on how much time I have. If you are a visual person, please click the link to the video!

These are the products I used a lot:

Concealer: Maybelline Dream Lumi Touch Highlighting Concealer in Radiant (under eyes), Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circles Treatment Concealer in Brightener (under eyes), Boots No.7 Stay Perfect Blemish Cover in Extra Fair (for blemishes)
Bronzer: Maybelline Dream Sun Bronzing Powder in Matte Light
Eye Shadow Primer: Milani Eyeshadow Primer
Mascara: Benefit They're Real! Mascara (top lashes), Maybelline Lash Discovery Mini-Brush Waterproof in Very Black (bottom lashes)
Face Primer: Pixi Flawless & Poreless Face Primer in Translucent
Foundation: Revlon Colorstay Foundation for Normal/Dry Skin in Ivory
Powder: Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder in Translucent
Lip Balm: Maybelline Baby Lips in Quenched, Victoria's Secret Pro Smooth FX Lip Scrub & Balm
Black Eye Liner: Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Zero
Black Liquid Liner: Jordana Incolor Fabuliner Liquid Eye Liner in Black
Black Gel Liner: Essence Gel Liner in Midnight in Paris
Nude Lip Liner: Boots No.7 Line and Define Lip Liner in Nude
Brown Gel Liner: Maybelline Eye Studio Gel Liner in Brown

Here are my 10 favorite fall looks!

1. Get Ready with Me! Simple Fall Lorac Pro Palette Makeup Tutorial by MakeupByTiffanyD http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QEMR74i9ny4
a. Foundation
b. Concealer
c. Powder
d. Sigma Base in Provoke, eyelid: Revlon Illuminance Cream Shadows in Not Just Nudes, 1st color
e. Lorac Pro Palette, Lt. Bronze, eyelid: Pixi Fairy Face Palette, 4th color
f. Same Palette, Gold, middle of eyelid: Wet 'n Wild Vanity, 5th color
g. Same Palette, Lt. Bronze, outer 1/3 of lower lash line
h. Same Palette, Gold, middle 1/3 of lower lash line
i. Same Palette, Lt. Bronze, inner 1/3 of lower lash line
j. Same Palette, Sable, crease: Wet 'n Wild Vanity, 6th color
k. Same Palette, Espresso, outer crease: 5th shade in Maybelline Sunbaked Neutrals
l. Same Palette, Cream, under brow: Wet 'n Wild Vanity, 1st color
m. Same Palette, Gold, eyelid
n. Dark Brown Liner, close to upper lash line, outer lower lash line: L'Oreal Colour Riche Eyeliner in Black/Brown
o. Same Palette, Espresso, over liner
p. Urban Decay Eye Liner in Mushroom, waterline, tightline: Physicians Formula Shimmer Strips Custom Eye Enhancing Eyeliner Trio for Hazel Eyes, taupe liner
q. Mascara
r. Benefit Hoola Bronzer, cheeks, temples, hairline, chin, nose: NYC Bronzer in Sunny
s. Benefit Blush in Rockateur: Milani Baked Blush in Rose D'Oro
t. Covergirl 270 Giant Lip Perfection Jumbo Gloss Balm in Cocoa Twist: Jordana Twist & Shine Moisturizing Balm Stain in Nude Chic
u. Dior Gloss in 157: Soap & Glory Super Colour Sexy Mother Pucker Lip Plumping Gloss in Candy Gloss
My Thoughts: The eyes are smokey brown and gold, the cheeks are rose, and the lips are a glossy nude. This is a pretty look.

2. My Signature Smokey Eye Makeup Tutorial + Berry Lips! by ForeverYours0727 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OFAwdBNnYmA
a. Foundation
b. Eye Primer
c. Pixi Gilded Mink, eyelid: Maybelline Color Tattoo in Tough As Taupe
d. Lorac Pro Palette, Taupe, eyelid: The Balm Meet Matt(e) Nude in Matt Abdul
e. Blend it out
f. Same Palette, Sable and Espresso, outer corner, blend it out: Wet 'n Wild Vanity, 6th color and 5th shade in Maybelline Sunbaked Neutrals
g. Black Eye Liner, tightline, upper lash line
h. Same Palette, Black, over the liner: Wet 'n Wild Greed, 3rd color
i. Smudge out liner
j. Black Liner, waterline
k. Same Palette, Sable, lower lash line
l. Mascara
m. Same Palette, Cream, brow bone: Wet 'n Wild Vanity, 1st color
n. Concealer
o. Powder
p. Benefit Hoola Bronzer, hollows of cheeks: NYC Bronzer in Sunny
q. MAC Lipstick in Hue: Maybelline Color Sensational Porcelains in Nude Nuances
r. Rimmel Lipstick in Airy Fairy
s. Revlon Colorburst Lip Gloss in Sunset Peach
My Thoughts: The eyes are a dark taupe, and the lips are a glossy nude. There is no blush, which I think looks a little weird on me because I'm so pale. I put Pretty Peach Blush on by Covergirl. She did the look with berry lips, but when I watched the video for some reason I didn't like the berry lips, so I went with the nude option she gave.

3. Fall Inspired Smoky Green & Bronze Makeup Tutorial by rachelectric http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K-F6P7nj9U4
a. Jordana 12 Hour Eyeshadow Pencil in Continuous Almond, lashes to brow: Milani Shadow Eyez in Almond Cream (the Jordana one is less expensive, but I have the Milani one and not the Jordana one)
b. Urban Decay Chopper, eyelid
c. Urban Decay Blackout, outer corner: Wet 'n Wild Greed, 3rd color
d. Bareminerals Starlet Catherine, middle, blend out Blackout, on top of Blackout: Stila In the Garden Palette, Moss
e. Bare Minerals Banana Smoothie under brow: Elf Beach Beauty Palette, 2nd color
f. Blackout, crease
g. Blend it out.
h. Black Liquid Liner, upper lash line, wing
i. Black Eye Liner, tightline, waterline
j. Jordana Jade Jewel, lower lash line, smudge it with q-tip: Jordana Easyliner for Eyes in Sea Green
k. Urban Decay Bootycall, inner corner: Wet 'n Wild Lust, 4th color
l. Mascara
m. MAC Blush in Peaches: Elf Blush in Peachy Keen
n. MAC Lipstick in Ravishing: Revlon Lipstick in Smoked Peach
My Thoughts: I wouldn't say there was bronze on the eye. I think Chopper is more of a copper, but some leaves change to that color. There is green from the liner and Moss. The yellow is under the eye, so she has a lot of the fall colors represented on the eyes, but you don't look like a clown. The cheeks and lips as you can guess by the names are peach. This is a really pretty look. I heard the Jordana Eyeshadow Pencils and the Milani Shadow Pencils are very similar. I originally got the Milani ones because I heard they were dupes of the Urban Decay Shadow Pencils. Then Jordana came out with them, which was even cheaper!

4. Bronze and Plum Smokey Eye by candicemagen http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ga7UPT-naLY
a. Maybelline Color Tattoo in Rich Mahogany, eyelid
b. Use brush to soften the edges.
c. Urban Decay Smog, eyelid
d. Urban Decay Hustle, outer 1/3, crease: 2nd shade in Elf Day to Night
e. Fluffy brush and blend it out
f. Urban Decay Virgin, under brow, blend out the crease: 4th shade in Wet 'n Wild Lust
g. Urban Decay Half Baked, inner corner: Left color in L'Oreal Hip Duo in Dynamic
h. Blending brush and blend out inner corner
i. Urban Decay Smog, lower lash line all the way to Half Baked
j. Blend out lower lash line
k. Urban Decay Creep, liner upper lash line: 6th shade in Wet 'n Wild Greed
l. Maybelline Gel Liner in Eggplant, waterline
m. Urban Decay Hustle, waterline
n. Mascara
o. Elf Blush in Mellow Mauve
p. Maybelline Color Sensational in Mauvelous Shine: Rimmel Show Off Lip Lacquer in Celestial
q. Covergirl Lipstick in Everlasting, just a little bit: I skipped.
My Thoughts: The Celestial lip lacquer is really pretty. It looks like my lips but better. The eyes are a smokey bronze and purple look like the title says. The cheeks and lips are mauve. I think it's a look that would look good on a lot of different kinds of faces. I don't remember why I skipped the Covergirl lipstick. I just thought it unnecessary or I didn't like the way it looked.

5. Wearable Fall Smokey Eye Full Face Makeup Tutorial Completely Drugstore by iheartmakeup92 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OycFxAEfbSo
a. Powder Foundation
b. Bronzer, hollows of cheeks, temples, jaw
c. Eye Primer
d. Maybelline Color Tattoo in Tough As Taupe, lid
e. NYX Single Eyeshadow in Pure Gold, eyelid: Wet 'n Wild Baked Not Fried, bottom left color
f. L'Oreal Infallible Eye Shadow in Eternal Sunshine, center of lid
g. NYX Single Eye Shadow in Brown, crease: Wet 'n Wild Vanity, 2nd color
h. Maybelline Expert Wear Palette in Natural Smokes, darkest shade, crease, outer v: L'Oreal Deep Mocha
i. Blend it out.
j. Same Palette, burgundy color beside darkest color, crease: Maybelline Eye Studio Quad in Fall Temptation, 3rd color
k. NYX Single Eye Shadow in Brown, blend out colors in the crease
l. Black Gel Eyeliner, upper lash line, waterline, tightline
m. Mascara
n. NYX Round Lipstick in Summer Love: Wet 'n Wild Perfect Pout Lip Color in Fergie Daily
My Thoughts: The eyes really stand out. It's all about the eyes in this look. There is no blush and nude lips.

6. Tutorial & First Impressions: RiRi Hearts MAC Fall by Grete Link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KEAD2U60Gts
a. Lip Balm
b. MAC Soft Ochre Paint Pot: Revlon Illuminance Cream Shadows in Not Just Nudes, 1st color
c. Bronzer, hollows of cheeks, temples, forehead
d. RiRi Hearts Diamond Highlight, top of cheekbones: The Balm Mary-Lou Manizer (this is powder she used a cream highlighter)
e. MAC Blush in Dolly Mix: Wet 'n Wild Heather Silk
f. RiRi Smoked Cocoa Quad, Shroom, eyelid, inner corners: Wet 'n Wild Lust, 4th shade
g. Same Palette, taupe color next to Shroom, crease: The Balm Meet Matt(e) Nude in Matt Abdul
h. Same Color, lower lash line
i. Same Palette, Black, outer v: Wet 'n Wild Greed, 3rd color
j. Blend it out
k. Black Eye Pencil, upper lash line, smudge line
l. Mascara
m. MAC Lip Liner in Kiss Me Quick: Rimmel Lasting Finish 1000 Kisses Stay On Lip Contouring Pencil in Red Dynamite
n. RiRi Lipstick Retro Matte: Revlon Cherries in the Snow
My Thoughts: Since this is a fall collection, I will put it with the fall looks, but I feel like this is more of a winter look. It has elegant taupe eyes, not smoky. The cheeks are flushed like how they get when it's cold outside, and the lips are bright red which reminds me of holiday makeup.

7. Fierce Copper Makeup Look by MakeupByAlli http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d3P9j6C4VMY
a. Anastasia Lavish Palette, Orange Soda, crease, blend it out: Wet 'n Wild To Muse and Carouse, orange color
b. Same Palette, Sienna, crease: Revlon Colorstay Palette in Attitude, bottom left
c. Blend it out
d. Same Palette, Rum Cake, eyelid: Stila In the Light Palette, Sunset
e. NARS Galapagos, outer v, crease: Maybelline Eye Studio in Cozy Cashmere, rich chocolate with gold sparkle
f. Blend it out
g. Black Eye Liner, waterline, tightline
h. Same Palette, Truffle, lower lash line: Wet 'n Wild Nude Awakenings, 5th color
i. Same Palette, Pink Sapphire, on top of Truffle: Wet 'n Wild Knock on Wood, eyelid color
j. Urban Decay Virgin, inner corner: Wet 'n Wild 4th color
k. MAC Copper Sparkle, spray with Fix Plus, eyelid: NYX Roll On Shimmer in Nude
l. Black Liquid Liner, upper lash line, wing
m. Concealer
n. Mascara
o. Benefit Rocketeur Blush: Milani Baked Blush in Rose D'Oro
p. NYX Butter Gloss in Tirimasu: Wet 'n Wild 904b Rose Bud
q. NYX Butter Gloss in Apple Strudel: NYX Xtreme Lip Cream in Nude Peach Fuzz
My Thoughts: The eyes do look like a fierce copper. The cheeks are rosy, and the lips are a pink peach shade. I think it looks pretty.

8. Drugstore Fall Makeup Look by ciaoobelllaxo http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2SGb_s0FTKY
a. MAC Paint Pot in Painterly: Revlon Illuminance Cream Shadows in Not Just Nudes, 1st color
b. Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette, WOS and Venus mixed together, brow bone, inner corner: Wet 'n Wild Walking on Eggshells highlight color and Wet 'n Wild Newport Nights, top left color
c. Revlon Colorstay Adventurous Palette, bottom left color, inner half of eyelid: Elf Beauty Clutch, 4th row, 2nd color
d. Same Palette, upper right, all over lid: Maybelline Eye Studio Quad in Desert Fantasy, 3rd color
e. Same Palette, bottom right, crease: The Balm Meet Matt(e) Nude in Matt Garcia
f. Blend out harsh edges
g. Same Palette, bottom right, outer corner of lower lash line
h. Same Palette, bottom left, inner lower lash line
i. Same Palette, upper right, middle lower lash line
j. Spray Setting Spray on eyelids: Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray
k. Bronze eyeliner waterline: Wet 'n Wild Color Icon Eye Liner in Bronzed
l. Black Gel Liner top lash line, tight line
m. Mascara
n. NYX Lip Liner in Nude: Boots No.7 Lip Liner in Nude
o. L'Oreal Fairest Nude Lipstick
She has a dark lip option.
My Thoughts: The eyes are dark brown and smoky. The lips are nude. There is no blush. I think this look really brings out the eyes. I don't like the dark lip trend.

9. Sweater Weather: A Fall Makeup Tutorial by Allison Andersen http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-2443cNaJLY
a. Benefit Creaseless Cream Shadow in RSVP: Maybelline Color Tattoo in Barely Branded
b. MAC Naked Lunch, eyelid: pink color in Wet 'n Wild Walking on Eggshells
c. MAC Soft Brown, crease: 2nd shade in Maybelline Sunbaked Neutrals
d. MAC Sable, outer corner, outer crease: 6th shade in Wet 'n Wild Vanity
e. Blend out the edges
f. MAC Sketch, outer v: 4th color in Wet 'n Wild Comfort Zone
g. MAC Shroom, inner corners: 4th color in Wet 'n Wild Lust
h. MAC Blanc Type, browbone: cream shade in Almay Trio for Hazels
i. MAC Sable, lower lash line
j. Brown Gel Liner, lower lash line, upper lash line
k. Black liner, waterline
l. Mascara
m. MAC Blush in Gingerly: L'Oreal True Match Blush in Bare Honey
n. Jouer Lipstick in Olivia: Revlon Colorburst Lipstick in Peach
o. Jouer Lip Gloss in Peony: Bonnebell Lip Lites in Strawberry Parfait
My Thoughts: This is one of my all time favorite fall looks. I just really like the colors. I love the combination of Barely Branded with the pink color from Walking on Eggshells. The Bare Honey blush is the perfect match for my skin tone. The lipstick in peach with the Strawberry Parfait on top looks really pretty. I think Allison has the same coloring as me.

10. Get Ready with Me Fall Look Warm Browns, Garnet & Gold by rachelectric http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KJeamNmjCyU
a. BB Cream
b. Primer
c. Foundation
d. Concealer
e. Cream Bronzer, hollows of cheeks, temples, sides of nose: Elf Contouring Blush & Bronzer Cream in St. Lucia
f. Powder
g. Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Bronzer: NYC Bronzer in Sunny
h. Wet 'n Wild Blush in Mellow Wine
i. Jordana 12 Hour Eyeshadow Pencil in Continuous Almond, lashes to brow: Milani Shadow Eyez in Almond Cream
j. Lorac Pro Palette, Garnet, eyelid: Wet 'n Wild Nude Awakenings, 5th color
k. Same Palette, Taupe, crease: The Balm Meet Matt(e) Nude in Matt Abdul
l. Same Palette, Sable, outer corner, crease: Wet 'n Wild Vanity, 6th color
m. Same Palette, Cream, brow bone: Wet 'n Wild Vanity, 1st color
n. Black Eye Liner, tightline, waterline
o. Same Palette, Espresso, outer 2/3 of lower lash line: 5th shade in Maybelline Sunbaked Neutrals
p. Same Palette, Gold, inner 1/3 of lower lash line: Wet 'n Wild Vanity, 5th color
q. Same Palette, Champagne, inner corner: Hard Candy High Maintenance, left color
r. Mascara
s. Jordana Balm Stain in Nude Chic
My Thoughts: This is a pretty neutral look.

I hope you like these fall looks! I still have more fall looks, but I don't know if I will like all of them that I try out by the time December comes around. To be honest, I'm getting tired of doing fall looks. I'm ready to dupe the new makeup palettes that are coming out for the fall. I want to dupe Urban Decay Naked Palette 3, but I'm having a hard time. I might have to put that on my Christmas wish list. The Lorac Unzipped Palette looks very similar to me.

I hope you are having a good November! If I don't write to you sooner, Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog! I love to get comments!