Thursday, May 17, 2012

May Glam Bag

Today I got my Glam Bag. I was feeling like I didn't really like it anymore so I unsubscribed, but I payed for a year so I will still be getting the bags in the mail every month. I figured I would still blog about what I get in case anyone is interested. Even though I unsubscribed I still love getting a package in the mail.



Inside the package was a really cute makeup bag and a card detailing what I had received. This month's theme is "Love is in the air."


Miss Beauty Nail Bling: "Nail art that will make you fall head over heals in an instant." It reminds me of the Sally Hansen nail polish stickers you can get. It looks kind of cute. I might try it.


Philosophy Love Sweet Love Spray Fragrance: "Feel smitten and irresistibly pretty with this flirty, fruity fragrance." I'm happy to get this. I love Philosophy scents. It smells really good.


Studio Gear Complete Color Lipstick in Mocha Berry: "Rich color that plumps and hydrates for perfectly kissable lips." It is a plum type of a color. It might look good on me. I'm not really sure about it yet.


Myglam Concealer Brush & Defining Eyeliner Brush: "Two final signature pink brushes to complete your myglam collection." I like these brushes. Even though I don't really need any more brushes, these seem like ones I would use. They are very small brush tips.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog! I love to get comments!