Sunday, May 6, 2012

Nails of the Day: To Buy or Not to Buy

I got a pretty lilac color nail polish recently. It's Essie To Buy or Not To Buy. I wanted to see if anyone thought of a creative way to wear this, so I searched google images and found this beautiful French blog. I went to copy the nails and I found the perfect shade for the peach ring fingers, Essie A Crewed Interest. I was trying to figure out what polish the French blogger used and it was in fact Essie A Crewed Interest! For the ring finger she put on the bottom of the nail a glitter polish that I don't have, China Glaze Techno. I used Sinful Colors Nail Polish in Opal Glitter. Here is the French blog I copied: http://www.beautybypoc.fr/2012/02/16/essie-to-buy-or-not-to-buy-a-crewed-interest-navigate-her-printemps-2012/

Here is what it looked like on my nails:


I love the pretty, feminine Spring look.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog! I love to get comments!