Thursday, May 10, 2012

Office Look #2: Panacea81 Tuesday

Hi! So this is my look I'm wearing today. I really like it. It is very simple to do and it looks natural. I copied it from Panacea81's Tuesday Office Look: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BCXl_P6rwLk

1. Foundation
2. Eye Primer
3. Bare Minerals Eye Shadow in Celeste on lid, blend it upward: I used L'Oreal HIP Studio Secrets Professional Metallic Shadow in Electrified, the left side
4. Benefit Eye Bright in the waterline: I used Pixi Eye Bright Liner in Nude
5. Mascara Primer
6. Mascara
7. Nars Copacabana on the cheekbones: I used Physicians Formula Powder Palette Mineral GLow Pearls in Translucent Pearl
8. L'Oreal Glam Bronze Duo Pink side on cheeks: I used Physicians Formula Happy Booster Glow & Mood Boosting Blush in Natural
9. L'Oreal Glam Shine Lip Gloss (She didn't know the color name. It was a pinky, pearly, peach color.) I used Revlon Colorburst in Peony


You can't see my eyes very well, but you can see how my cheeks have a nice natural blush to them and the lips have a pretty color.


You can better see the eyeshadow in this picture. It's just a sparkly taupe color.


My lips look so sad here. xD This is my serious face. Anyway, I think you can better see the lip gloss in this picture. It's just a really pretty, natural pinky/peach color. This is my favorite lip gloss I have.

I hope you like this look. Tell me what you wear to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog! I love to get comments!