Monday, May 14, 2012

Office Look #5: Panacea81 Friday

This is the final office look of Panacea81: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UjYfcz26diA I think this is pretty and natural. All of her looks for the office have turned out to be really wearable, easy, pretty, and natural looking. My face doesn't look like a mask at all.

1. Foundation
2. Bobbi Brown Stonewash palette in Nevajo from lashes to brow: I used Wet 'n Wild Palette in Vanity, top left color
3. Nars Duo Eye Shadow in Brumes, the dark brown color, half way across lash line wing it: I didn't have this eye shadow so I mixed a matte gray with a matte brown, L'Oreal Infallible 24 HR Eyeshadow in Sultry Smoke and Wet 'n Wild I Heart Matte Palette, the brown color.
4. Same color with a pencil brush on lower lash line
5. Black Eye Liner on waterline: I used a dark brown color instead.
6. Illamasqua Blush in Tremble: I used Maybelline Blush in Pinch O Pink.
7. Max Factor in Bewitching Coral Lipstick: I used Revlon Super Lustrous Lip Gloss in Coral Reef

My Thoughts: I didn't do a wing because I just don't like the way a winged liner looks on me. Maybe I'm not doing it right for my eye shape.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog! I love to get comments!