Friday, May 11, 2012

Office Look #3: Panacea81 Wednesday

This look was a little "crazy" for me. It involves purple liner wings and frosty pink lips. I'm not sure I like it. You can be the judge. In the mirror I thought it was a little cool toned for me, but in the photos it doesn't look that bad. This is where I found the tutorial: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B14kH1cWl1c

1. Foundation
2. Eye Primer
3. Stila Eyeshadow in Cloud on lid: I used Wet 'n Wild Palette in Sand Castle, the upper left corner shade.
4. Collection 2000 Glam Crystals Glitter Liner on the upper lash line: I used Jesse's Girl Kohl Eye Liner in Bourbon Street.
5. L'Oreal Glam Bronze Duo in Blonde outer corners of face: I used what I normally use to contour.
6. Mascara Primer
7. Mascara
8. Maybelline Dream Matte Blush No.7 on cheekbones: I used Maybelline Dream Mousse Blush in Peach Satin
9. Natural Collection by Boots a light pink lipstick: I used Wet 'n Wild Mega Shield Lip Stick in Pink Champagne.
10. Rimmel Lip Gloss in 130 Take A Chance: I used Urban Decay Lip Junkie in Midnight Cowboy




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog! I love to get comments!