Sunday, May 13, 2012

Office Look #4: Panacea81 Thursday

Happy Mother's Day! Even though it's Sunday, I'm trying out my next office look. I really like this look. I think this one is my favorite so far. It's very easy and pretty. I got it from this tutorial: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QIgn19qO8Ec

1. Face Primer

2. Foundation

3. Eye Primer

4. Bare Minerals Cashmere: I used Mac Quarry.

5. L'Oreal HIP Duo in Energized, left side under brow bone: I feel like this color is too dark to wear under my brows, so I chose to wear Wet 'n Wild 8-Pan Palette in Comfort Zone, top left color.

6. Brown Liner on upper lash line with a tiny wing and lower lash line: I skipped the wing because I feel like the wings I do don't look good on me. Maybe if I had professional do it, they would know how to do it the best way for my eye shape.

7. Models Own Blush in pb003 into the temples: I used Milani's Baked Blush in Dolce Pink.

8. Mascara

9. Mac Mehr Lipstick: I used Bare Essentials Buxom Lip Gloss in Dolly


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog! I love to get comments!