I find these kinds of blog posts or Youtube videos helpful. Sometimes Elf has sales and it is good to know what people recommend. These are my favorite Elf products. I am not sponsored by Elf, and I purchased all of this makeup with my own money.
1. This is a 100 Eye Shadow Palette by Elf. This isn't available anymore, but they are always selling big palettes like this. If you want to play with different colors, it is good to buy from Elf because it is inexpensive. They go as low as $10.
2. Beauty Clutch: I found this online for $15. It has a drawer that opens up to reveal lipsticks and blushes. This is another example of a little palette that comes with a lot of colors to play around with.
3. Essential 28-Piece Beach Beauty Palette: This cost $6. It comes with a matte and shimmery bronzer, 2 blushes, eyeshadows, and lipsticks. I think the packaging is really cute too. This is great to take if you are traveling.
4. Studio Eye Refresh: This costs $3. Most of the products in the studio line are $3. This is very cooling under the eyes. I bring this with me in my makeup bag, so if I see any creasing under my eye, I can use this to get rid of it and moisturize under my eyes. It says it helps to alleviate under eye puffiness and dark circles. The ingredients are pomegranate, rosemary, green tea, cucumber, and grape.
5. Studio Daily Moisture Stick: This is $6. I keep this in my makeup bag in case I see a dry patch on my face. This instantly moisturizes any dry area. This is good for me in the winter time. It has antioxidants and anti-aging ingredients: grape, cocoa, shea, avocado, macadamia, aloe, and chamomile.
6. Studio Makeup Mist & Set: This costs $3. This is great if you want to wet your brush or if you feel like your makeup looks too powdery you can spray this on your face. It also works as a setting spray to set your makeup. This has great ingredients like aloe, green tea, cucumber and vitamins A, C, and E.
7. Studio Powder Brush: This costs $3. All of these brushes by Elf that I like are very soft and have a lot of bristles. This is excellent for putting powder on.
8. Studio Small Stipple Brush: This costs $3. It is perfect for highlighting or if you just want a light powder of some kind. Like a setting powder under your eyes or a little bit of bronzer.
9. Small Tapered Brush: I can't find this on the website. This is a little brush that is good for applying blush or a highlight.
10. Studio Angled Blush Brush: This is $3. I love this brush for applying blush. Even though they are only $3, they are good quality brushes!
11. Elf Professional Eye Liner Brush: The white brushes are only $1! This is a great soft brush for putting on eye liner.
12. Professional Blending Eye Brush: This is a nice small brush for the crease, and it is fluffy. My eye space is small, so I like the size of this brush. It isn't too big. This is also only $1.
13. Blush in Peachy Keen: The blushes look like NARS packaging. But they are only $3. This is a beautiful peach blush.
14. Blush in Candid Coral: This is another one of my favorite blushes. It is a peachy-coral.
15. Contouring Blush & Bronzing Cream in St. Lucia: The blush is a peachy-coral. The bronzer is a dupe for Chanel Bronze Universal.
16. Day 2 Night: I think this was only $1 at Target. The second color is a dupe for Urban Decay Hustle and the fourth shade is a dupe for Urban Decay Sidecar. This has great pigmentation. I have heard people say they don't like the Elf Eyeshadow Quads, but this one is actually really good!
17. Mineral Lipstick in Natural Nymph: This is said to be a dupe for MAC's Myth. It is a beautiful nude lipstick. It is a skin color shade with peachy pink tones. It is also a dupe for MAC's Fleshpot.
18. Hypershine Lip Gloss in Fairy: This is only $1. It is a pearl pink with a mix of lavender color with a luminous sheen to it.
19. Hypershine Lip Gloss in Blossom: This is one of my all time favorite lip glosses! It is a light pink with a hint of peach in it with very fine shimmers. It is in the white packaging so I think it is only $1.
This packaging is copying the Stila Lip Glazes. The one on the left is a Stila Lip Glaze. They have the same brush applicator and the same type of packaging. But the Stila price is a lot higher.
20. Essential Jumbo Lip Gloss Stick in Pink Umbrellas: This is the perfect Spring pink without glitter. It is a medium pink with a cream finish. I love the way these sticks feel on the lips. It is $2.
21. Essential Jumbo Lip Gloss Stick in Movie Star: This is a cool toned red. It looks like you ate a bunch of cherries. I like to wear this when I'm going for a pin-up look with red lips. They are $2.
I hope someone finds this helpful!