Friday, July 11, 2014

Summer Lovin' Tag!


This is a new tag created by Fleur DeForce https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-tn9lC38V5c. I first saw Tati do the tag https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DRWhaPCwslk. It looked like a fun tag, and I think these are helpful. So lets get started!

1. Summer lipstick you're loving?

I looked through all my favorite summer looks for this year and there was a tie between three different lip products.



Bonnebell Lip Lites in Grapefruit: I love this lip gloss. It smells like grapefruit too! This is a bright coral pink.



Revlon Super Lustrous Lip Gloss in Peach Petal: I don't know if they make this anymore. I don't know why they stopped making it. It is a great nudey peach lip gloss. There is no shimmer in it.



Rimmel Moisture Renew in Nude Delight: This is a warm, pinkish, peachy, beige lipstick. It feels good on the lips, and it looks good on me. 

2. Summer nail polish you're loving?



Essie Nail Lacquer in Cute As A Button: This is sort of like a red, but it can also look pink. It is a bright summery color. I think I'm going to paint this on my toes next.

3. Bikini you're loving this summer? 

I don't have a bikini, but I got this really cute retro swimsuit from Forever 21 plus size.



It covers most of your back, which I think is old-fashioned and very cute.

4. Favorite summer Frappuccino from Starbucks?

I don't like coffee drinks. My favorite drink this summer is water.


5. Favorite fake tan?

I don't do fake tan. It seems kind of complicated to me. I don't want to mess it up. I like my fair skin and freckles.

6. Favorite summer song?

I like Rude by Magic. I think reggae songs are perfect for the summertime. And I like the lyrics to the song too. The song is catchy and gets stuck in my head. I was singing it this morning.

7. Favorite summer accessory?



These are my sunglasses my boyfriend bought me from Big Lots. I get lots of compliments on the sparkles. They sparkle in the sunlight.

8. Favorite summer fragrance/perfume? 


Calgon Ahh...Spa! Tropics Conditioning Body Mist. It has nourishing fruit complex with papaya extract. I got this a long time ago. But I still have some left! I love the tropical smell of this. It is a refreshing spray when you are hot.

9. Summer book you're loving?


This is the third book in the Divergent series. It might be the last book. I'm not sure. This has a great story and interesting characters. It is a dystopian novel.

10. What are you most excited to do this summer?

I love going to the beach. I went in June, but I can't wait to get back there. Hopefully, I will get to stay there again this summer. 


I also have been enjoying hiking to waterfalls. I am out of shape, but it is so pretty and romantic. 

I tag everyone who reads this post to do this tag! If you do it leave a link in the comment section!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog! I love to get comments!