Sunday, July 27, 2014

Sweatproof Makeup Looks



This summer I want to go to the beach and hiking. The weather is hopefully going to be hot and I want to wear a little bit of makeup. I want to find out the makeup looks that will hold up under the heat! I am trying out different looks, and the ones that past the test I will include in this blog post. I hope this is helpful!

1. Drugstore Waterproof Makeup by Bethany Mota https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=beach+makeup+tutorial
a. BB Cream
b. Concealer
c. Powder
d. Revlon Illuminance Cream Eye Shadow in Not Just Nudes, 2nd color, eyelid
e. 3rd color, crease
f. 4th color, lid outer corner
g. Maybelline Color Tattoo in Painted Purple, lower lash line
h. Mascara, don't apply to bottom lashes if going in a pool
i. NYX Cream Blush in Tickled: Urban Decay Afterglow Glide-On Blush in Indecent
j. Revlon Kissable Balm Stain in Rendezvous
My Thoughts: She wore this look in a pool. I like the pop of colors on the eye (purple) and the lips (orange-red). We will see if this lasts as I go hiking today. After hiking and sweating I looked in the mirror and the only thing that survived was the Maybelline Color Tattoo on my lower lash line. I thought it looked kind of strange. It is a pretty look before the sweating.




2. Spring Sweat Proof Hair/Makeup, Outfits + My Beach Essentials! by Bethany Mota https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4LQ2PqLSR3s
a. BB Cream
b. Powder
c. Eyebrows
d. Black Gel Liner, waterline
e. Mascara
f. Revlon Photoready Cream Blush in Flushed
g. L'Oreal Colour Riche Extraordinary Lip Color in 101 Rose Melody
My Thoughts: It is very simple, but I like it. I wore this at the beach.

3. Beach Beauty by Michelle Phan https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G5uP7e6ucFU
a. Sunscreen
b. Moisturizer with Foundation
c. Curl your lashes
d. Mascara
e. Josie Maran Magic Marker Lip/Cheek Stain
f. Bronzer, cheeks
g. Lip Balm before the lip stain
h. Sunglasses
i. Hat
My Thoughts: This is a really simple look to do when it is hot or you are at the beach. The eyes don't look that wonderful, but you will be wearing sunglasses, so it doesn't matter. I like the Josie Maran Magic Marker. I got it from an IPSY Bag I think a long time ago.

4. Beach Makeup by bubzbeauty https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S2LvPeHohSQ
a. Tinted Lip Balm with SPF
b. Sunscreen
c. BB or CC Cream
d. Powder
e. Brows
f. Cream Blush, peachy pink with gold shimmer: NYX Cream Blush in Tickled
g. Bronzer for sunkissed glow: Wet 'n Wild Bronzer in Dusk Til Dawn
h. Gold Cream Eye Shadow, lid, blend out with finger: Milani Shadow Eyez in Golden Bronze
i. Mascara
j. Brown Gel Liner, tight line
k. Pearly white cream shadow on tear ducts: Palladio Shadow & Liner Herbal Crayon in Champagne
My Thoughts: This is a pretty look. I hope it wears well in the hot day. Started wearing: 8:52 am. Still Wearing Good: 10:42 am. I exercised and the lip balm wore off at 12:38 pm, but the rest of the makeup is in place and did not sweat off!

5. Sweatproof Summer Makeup and Hair Routine by missglamorazzi https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JgrEkB_xnaU
a. Cleanser
b. Moisturizer
c. Mattify skin with ointment
d. Face Primer
e. Urban Decay Deslick Makeup Spray
f. Eye Primer under eyes for concealer
g. BB Cream
h. Eye Brightener under eyes
i. Urban Decay Deslick Makeup Spray
j. Foundation Powder
k. Brows
l. Eye Primer on lids
m. MAC Rubenesque Paint Pot, lid: 3rd shade in Revlon Illuminance Cream Shadow in Va Va Va Bloom
n. Laura Mercier Shimmer Bloc in Peach Mosaic, swirl all colors together, lids: Physicians Formula Shimmer Strips Custom Bronzer, Blush & Eye Shadow in Waikiki Strip/Peachy Glow Bronzer
o. Lightest color, inner corner highlight: Maybelline Eye Studio in Sea Sprite, 1st color
p. Black Eye Liner, tight line
q. Mascara
r. Tarte Blush in Captivating: Sonia Kashuk Beautifying Blush in Sunset
s. Lightest color, top of cheekbones, under brow
t. Bronzer, temples, cheeks, around the edge of the face, neck
u. NYX Butter Gloss in Apple Strudel
My Thoughts: I like everything. I think Waikiki Strip is a good dupe for Peach Mosaic. I love this butter gloss!

6. Budge Proof Summer Makeup by Samantha Schuerman https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TaBL-Nn8-aE
a. Mattifying Primer
b. Foundation
c. Concealer, triangle under eyes, nose, chin, cupid's bow
d. NYC Sunny Bronzer, under cheekbones, temples, under lip, sides of nose
e. Hourglass Ambient Lighting in Diffused Heat Blush: Physicians Formula Happy Booster in Warm
f. Liole Jewel Mix Marble Highlight, top of cheekbones, cupid's bow, nose, brow bone: Bare Minerals Flawless Radiance
g. Eye Primer
h. Brows
i. Urban Decay Eye Shadow Cream in Suburbia, do one at a time and blend it out, it sets quickly
j. 17 Eye Shadow Trio in Metallic Toffee, browbone, inner corner: Maybelline Eye Studio in Sea Sprite, 1st color
k. Urban Decay Moondust in Space Cowboy, eyelid: Wet 'n Wild Sparkle Til Morning, 5th color
l. Mascara
m. Barry M Lip Lacquer Crayon No.2: Elf Jumbo Lip Gloss Stick in Movie Star
n. OCC Lip Tar in Annika: Wet 'n Wild Mega Matte Lipstick in Just Peachy with Wet 'n Wild Glassy Gloss Lip Gel in Through the Looking Glass
My Thoughts: The Urban Decay Cream Eye Shadow in Suburbia is so pretty! I got this for a discount on Hautelook. I don't know if these are available anymore. The eye look is pretty with my hazel eyes. The lipstick combination is a pretty peach. The cheeks are peach too.

7. Daytime Hot Weather Makeup! by AllThatFresh https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mnqwjuQRRAc
a. Face Primer
b. Tinted Moisturizer
c. Eye Primer
d. Concealer
e. Powder
f. Brows
g. Maybelline Color Tattoo in Bad to the Bronze, lids
h. Sonia Kashuk Palette, medium brown, crease, blend out Bad to the Bronze: Wet 'n Wild Nude Awakenings, 3rd color
i. Same Palette, dark brown, outer portion of eyelid: The Balm Nude'tude Eye Shadow Palette in Sleek
j. Mascara
k. NYC Bronzer in Sunny, temples, hairline, under cheekbones, under jaw
l. Milani Baked Blush in Berry Amore
m. Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray
n. Covergirl Lip Perfection Jumbo Gloss Balm in Coral Twist
o. Whitening Lightening Nude Gloss: I skipped this because I like the coral.
My Thoughts: This is a pretty look. With bronze on the eyes, the cheeks are coral and the lips are coral. It is a perfect summer look.

8. Heat Proof Summer Makeup! by Vitale Style https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jObFQQiX2fM
a. SPF Moisturizer
b. Primer
c. Concealer Corrector: Sonia Kashuk Hidden Agenda Concealer, salmon color mixed with skin tone color
d. Eye Primer
e. Flower Cosmetics Cream Shadow in Wild Geranium: NYX Glam Shadow Stick in Rose Gold
f. NYX Sex Kitten Bimbo, lid: Elf Baked Eye Shadow in Enchanted
g. Bronzer, crease
h. Foundation, sponge, tap it
i. Concealer
j. Powder, kabuki brush, tap it
k. MAC Give Me Sun Bronzer, cheekbones, under jaw, neck, warm up face: Wet 'n Wild Fergie Centerstage Collection Rose Golden Goddess
l. Lorac Baked Satin Blush in Exposed: The Balm Hot Mama
m. Setting Spray
n. Mascara
o. Revlon Lipstick in Pink About It: Revlon Lipstick in Pink Pout
My Thoughts: I like this look, but I don't like the foundation I used. It is really showing my pores. I don't know what to do about that. I think I need to use a different foundation.

9. Beach Day Beauty Routine by MakeupByAlli https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JD3ZxVTFLFo
a. Sunscreen
b. Powder
c. Brows
d. Mascara
e. Becca Beach Tint in Guava on cheeks and lips: Pixi Succulent Lip Twin in Coral Camelia
f. SPF Lip Balm
g. Sunscreen to body
My Thoughts: I will see how this does being sweat proof and report back later. I wore foundation because I feel like my skin needs a little more coverage. I also wore a little bit of concealer. I put two coats of mascara on because my eyes felt naked. lol! I wanted to make sure my lashes looked pretty. I actually put an ice cube on my face and waited 15 minutes before applying makeup because I wanted to make sure my pores were closed. I also am trying a different foundation. I put on Maybelline Baby Skin Instant Pore Eraser, so hopefully my skin won't look so bad today. Later today... my face looks a lot better! Someone even said they didn't think I had any makeup on, which I took as a compliment. The Coral Camelia had to be reapplied. It sweated off the blush, and the lip stuff is not a stain, but it still looks really pretty.

10. My Go To Summer Makeup Look for Hot/Humid Weather by Casey Holmes https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TuOHlM_g4vA
a. Moisturizer
b. Face Primer
c. Foundation
d. Concealer
e. Powder
f. Bronzer, wherever the sun would hit, cheeks, forehead, chin
g. Tarte Blush in Captivating: Sonia Kashuk Beautifying Blush in Sunset
h. Becca Highlighter in Moonstone, top of cheekbones, sides of eye, above brows, cupid's bow, nose: The Balm Mary Lou Manizer
i. Brows
j. Black Eye Liner, waterline
k. Mascara
l. Whitening Lightning Lip Gloss in Coral Craze: Palladio Herbal Lip Gloss in Clearly Coral
My Thoughts: This is an easy look that is a good summertime look.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog! I love to get comments!