Wednesday, June 26, 2013
Bath & Body Works Collection
I have been watching videos on Youtube where people are showing what they got from Bath & Body Works, and for some reason I'm finding this really fascinating. xD I decided to show my collection. I love everything I have. It is really great quality. I used to keep a car freshener from Bath & Body Works in my car, but it broke, so I've been using the little tree scents you can get from drugstores.
1. Anti-Bacterial Deep Cleansing Hand Soap in Fresh Market Apple: I am a teacher assistant and sometimes I get gifts from the teachers I work with. This was a gift from one of my favorite teachers. This smells so good. It is just like an apple. The ingredients say it has honey, coconut milk, and olive fruit extracts to nourish and soften the skin. It has exfoliating beads in it too. This is probably the best soap I've ever used! I love it.
2. Fragrance Mist in Country Chic: I got this as a Christmas present from my cousin. I normally like sweeter smells. I can't put my finger on what this smells like. Let me look it up... it is lemon, wildflowers, and "spring woods inspired by the fresh air and natural beauty of America's countryside." I can smell the lemon. The top notes are sparkling lemon, grapefruit zest, juicy pear, crushed leaves, and marigold. The mid notes are fresh raspberry, jasmine petals, day lily, gardenia, and orange blossom. They dry notes are peach nectar, vanilla orchid, hint of praline and patchouli, cedar wood, amber wood, and skin musk. This is my least favorite of the scents. But it isn't a terrible scent.
3. Fragrance Roll-On in Sweet Pea: This was also a Christmas present from my cousin. This is one of my all time favorite scents. It is a sweet scent. I'm guessing it smells like Sweet Pea. Let's see what the website says: It says it is a fruity floral scents. I've noticed those are the scents I usually like. "It evokes the intoxicating, floral-infused breezes of the Mediterranean." I didn't know that! The top notes are sweet pea, watery pear, logan berry, and rhubarb. The mid notes are cyclamen, freesia, and raspberry. I think I can smell the raspberry. The base note is musk. I would buy this in the body wash and lotion.
4. Body Lotion in Warm Vanilla Sugar: This was another Christmas present from my cousin. What a sweet cousin! I love this lotion! It is my favorite lotion I own. It smells like the name suggests. It is a very comforting smell. In the ingredients it says Jojoba Oil, Shea Butter, and Vitamin E, so it is very good for the skin. You can feel that is when you put it on.
5. Fragrance Mist in Rio Rumberry from the 2013 Escape Collection: These next three items I bought for myself. There was some sort of sale where you buy two, you get one free, or something like that. I don't really know what rumberry is. I guess that is the berry smell, this smells like. It smells like a berry smoothie to me. This is what the website says: "an island aroma of tropical berries, fresh papaya and warm vanilla blossom. The top notes are juicy thai papaya, tangelo, fresh coconut water, sparkling summer lemon. The mid notes are tiare flower plumeria, and watery starfruit. The dry notes are coconut cream, tahitian vanilla, and Indonesian sandalwood.
6. Fragrance Mist in Bali Mango from the 2013 Escape Collection: I love the smell of mango! This one smells like a mango smoothie to me. I'm craving a smoothie right now! This is a sweet smell. This is also said to be an "island aroma of juicy mango, rich sugar cane and luscious nectarine." The top notes are sparkling tangerine, Asian apple, and peony. The mid notes are Thai lychee, passion flower, pink rose, and nectarine. I think I can smell the rose. I love it! The dry notes are raspberry coulis, skin musk, and sugar woods.
7. Fragrance Mist in Twilight Woods: I think I heard about this on Youtube and one time I did a blog post of my perfume collection and someone commented they really liked Twilight Woods, so it got me curious as to what it smelled like. I smelled it in the store and I wanted to buy it. It smells so good, but I don't know what it smells like. It's so weird! It is a floral smell. I heard someone say it is good for Fall. I think if something smells good to you, you can wear it whenever you want! Let's see what the website says: "Apricot nectar, mimosa petals, and Tuscan cypress combine to create this hypnotic fragrance inspired by a romantic walk in enchanted woods." That is an imaginative description. I like that. It is a hypnotic scent. The top notes are juicy berry, sparkling mandarin, and coconut. The mid notes are cream frangipani, soft mimosa, wet honeysuckle, wild freesia, and apricot nectar. The dry notes are oud wood, musk, orris, vanilla milk, and warm woods.
My room smells so good now! I've been spraying all these scents. It's fun to look up what the notes are and try to smell them. I know I'm a dork! lol! This morning I read a blog post about the new fall items coming out. I want to smell the pumpkin cupcake one! Here is the blog post: http://www.musingsofamuse.com/2013/06/bath-body-works-fall-2013-sneak-peek.html
What is your favorite Bath & Body Works item(s)?