Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Urban Decay Naked Basics Eye Shadow Palette Dupes!

I have been hearing about this palette a lot on Youtube and on blogs. I've been keeping track whenever I hear someone say there is a dupe to a color in the palette, but it wasn't until today where I finally got a dupe to all the shadows! I have tried to use my own shadows to dupe makeup looks using this palette. So some of the dupes are my own based on pictures I've seen online, and some of the dupes are from what I have heard people say. I always pay attention when Temptalia says a color is similar to another shade, and Mel from Melmphs on Youtube loves to dupe eye shadows. Here is where you can find Temptalia's review of the palette: http://www.temptalia.com/urban-decay-naked-basics-eyeshadow-palette-review-photos-swatches. Melmphs Youtube channel can be found here: http://www.youtube.com/user/Melmphs. I don't remember which video I saw where Mel gave dupes, I just wrote them down. When she says a color is a dupe, she puts the original color on her hand and the dupe right next to it, so you can see for yourself the colors are a match. I don't remember where I got all the dupes from.

Venus
1. Wet 'n Wild Walking on Eggshells, highlight color (my dupe)

Foxy
1. Wet 'n Wild Vanity, 1st color
2. Wet 'n Wild Comfort Zone, 1st color (Mel's dupe)

W.O.S. Walk of Shame
1. Wet 'n Wild Newport Nights, top left color (Temptalia's dupe)

Naked 2
1. The Balm Meet Matt(e) Nude in Matt Abdul
2. Revlon Color Stay Palette in Attitude, top right corner (Mel's dupe)

Faint
1. Wet 'n Wild Vanity, 3rd color (my dupe)
2. Revlon Color Stay Palette in Attitude, bottom left corner (Mel's dupe)

Crave
1. Wet 'n Wild Greed, 3rd color
2. MAC Carbon
3. Elf's Beauty Book Neutral Eye Edition, 11th shade
4. Wet 'n Wild Blue Had Me At Hello, 4th shade
5. Urban Decay Naked Palette 2, Blackout
6. Wet 'n Wild I Heart Matte (or Drinking a Glass of Shine), black color

I would post a picture of the palette, but I don't own it and I don't want to steal anyone's pictures. If you want to see pictures just google the name of the palette. It seems like a really great palette, so I'm glad I have the dupes to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog! I love to get comments!