Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Cute and Cheap Midi Rings!

I heard about midi rings from watching some haul videos from England. I don't remember who said it, but she said she would get toe rings and use them as midi rings. I think this is such a cute trend. I found a bunch at Walmart the other day. I had trouble picking which ones I wanted, so I ended up getting a bunch.




This one is hard to see, but they are gold rings. The top ring has a heart, which I think is so cute. And one of the middle ones has a bell dangling off the ring.



This picture doesn't show them well, but these have little bows on them.


I like the bottom ring because they look like studs on your fingers.



I wish the pictures came out better. I think this is a cute trend. Some of the rings have colored gems in them, it's hard to see in my pictures. But they are only $3.88 at Walmart. They have flower designs, butterflies, and stars. I just wanted to share with you. Hope you have a nice, sunny day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog! I love to get comments!