Thursday, June 27, 2013

New Makeup Organization

I have been watching Youtube videos where people show how they organize their makeup. This one girl does an amazing job. I'll give you a link to one of her makeup organization videos: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mcBptBR3eJI She finds these great organization acrylic trays at Target. She also finds containers at the dollar store. I was writing notes, and then planning on going out and purchasing these things. Before I left I noticed my stack of Birchbox boxes. I always save these boxes because they are so cute, and I always felt like they would come in handy at some point. The lightbulb went on! These would be great to put in my drawers! So I emptied out my drawers and sure enough they fit! Rather than having my makeup piled up messily in a drawer, I now can fit them neatly in these boxes!


1. For this one I have one box. The bottom of it is to the left and the top of the lid is vertical and in the upper right corner. This way I can see everything I have. These are mainly cream eye shadows and baked eye shadows. There are some palettes in the upper left corner.


2. The box bottom and lid are close to the same size. Here I have a vertical box on the top left and bottom right. Then I have a box going horizontally on the bottom left and top right. In this drawer I have blushes and eye shadows.


3. In this drawer I have the boxes arranged the same way as in the second drawer. These are all my blushes. (I have to stop buying blushes!)

I'm really excited that I had everything I needed all along! I just wanted to share with you in case you get Birchbox and are wondering what to do with the boxes. They also would make great boxes to put presents in.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog! I love to get comments!