Sunday, June 2, 2013

Summer Favorite Makeup Looks Part 1



This year I've been looking at older tutorials and duping them. I found a lot of beautiful looking summer tutorials that I noted down to try out for the summer time. As I'm writing this it is still May, and where I live it is pretty rainy and cold. It doesn't feel like summer yet, but I'm so ready for it! I work at a school, so I get the summer off. I can't wait for no work and sunshine! I'm going to start wearing my summer makeup looks already! These looks may be older, but they still look pretty. I only post the looks that I think look good. If I try a look that I don't like I don't bother to mention it on my blog. I hope you like the looks I picked out! I'm doing this ten at a time, so there will be several summer time posts. I found a lot of looks!

This is what I use for each look, if I don't mention it in the tutorial:
Concealer: Maybelline Dream Lumi Touch Highlighting Concealer in Radiant (under my eyes), Hard Candy Glamoflauge Heavy Duty Concealer in Light (pimples)
Bronzer: MAC Studio Careblend Pressed Powder in Medium Deep
Eye Shadow Primer: Milani Eyeshadow Primer
Mascara: Maybelline The Rocket Volum' Express Waterproof in Very Black (top lashes), Covergirl Lash Perfection in Very Black (top lashes), Maybelline Lash Discovery Mini-Brush Waterproof in Very Black (bottom lashes)
Black Eye Liner: Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Zero
Black Liquid Liner: Jordana Incolor Fabuliner Liquid Eye Liner in Black
Face Primer: Pixi Flawless & Poreless Face Primer in Translucent
Foundation: Revlon Colorstay Foundation for Normal/Dry Skin in Ivory, Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place Makeup SPF 10 in Desert Beige
Powder: Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder in Translucent

1. Summer Holiday Makeup by PixiwooMadness http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sv2D8iJ3eAM
a. BB Cream
b. Concealer
c. Avon Glimmer Stick Chrome in Mocha Flash, eyelid, buff over it so it blends into the eye: Pixi Endless Silky Eye Pen in Cafe Gold
d. MAC Reflects Antique Gold on top of lid: Milani Drenched in Gold
e. Avon Glimmer Chrome, under the eye and waterline, buff it underneath
f. Mascara
g. Powder
h. Ben Nye Cream Blush in Guava: NYX Cream Blush in Glow
i. Illamasqua Lies on top of cheekbones, brow bone: Boots No.7 High Lights Illuminating Lotion
j. MAC Lip Pencil Lasting Sensation Color fill in lip: L'Oreal Infallible Never Fail Lip Liner in Coral
k. Collection 2000 Passion Fruit 05: Wet 'n Wild Lip Stick in Salsa Lessons

2. Los Cabos Coral - Summer Makeup by AllThatGlitters21 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aRyp3ZOXmyg
a. NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Gold, eyelid: Maybelline Tattoo in Bold Gold
b. MAC Melon Pigment, eyelid: 2nd shade in Wet 'n Wild Greed
c. Coastal Scents pink/coral inner half of lid: Bare Minerals Blush in Joyous Jennifer
d. Coastal Scents orange, outer half, blending two colors together: Wet 'n Wild Fergie Photo Op Eye Shadow Palette in Desert Festival, upper right color
e. Coastal Scents hot pink, outer crease, outer corner: Maybelline Expert Wear Blush in Pinch O Pink
f. MAC Rule, crease: Wet 'n Wild Flora
g. MAC Motif, tearduct: Sephora Cinderella Palette in Gus Gus with Wet 'n Wild Lust 1st color
h. MAC Rice Paper, under brow: 4th shade in Wet 'n Wild Vanity
i. Coastal Scents brown with black in crease very lightly, blend it out: Wet 'n Wild Baked Not Fried, top left color
j. MAC Raven Eye Pencil, waterline, upper lash line: Pixi Endless Silky Eye Pen in Deep Plum
k. NARS Multiple Orgasm Blush: Maybelline Dream Mousse Blush in Peach Satin
l. MAC Prrr Lip Gloss: Revlon Colorburst Lip Gloss in Peony
My Thoughts: The eyes were hard for me. I kept having to get eye makeup remover and start over. I messed up with the black brown color in the crease. I put too much on, so I had to redo the crease. When I put the eyeliner on, I messed up with that so I had to get eye makeup remover to make the line more clean. This erased the eye shadow on the lid, so I had to redo that. Now that I am finished I can see it looks good, but I'm not going to pretend like it was easy. Hopefully, if you do this look you will have better luck! Don't forget mascara! The colors actually look pretty with my red hair.

3. Summer Makeup Look Under $25 - Drugstore by AllThatGlitters21 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ru6g6hBEDs
a. Covergirl Shimmering Sands, middle color all over the lid
b. Same Palette, lightest color, inner corner
c. Same Palette, darkest color, crease
d. Styli Twilight, top lashes and waterline: Wet 'n Wild Color Icon Eye Liner in Deep Blue
e. Mascara
f. Almay Smart Shade Blush in Berry: Elf Maleficent Beauty Book Night Time Cheek and Lip Pencil
g. Jordana Squeeze 'n Shine in Strawberry Icing: Elf Super Glossy Lip Gloss in Cherry
My Thoughts: Be careful with the cheek and lip pencil. That thing is pigmented! I like this look. It's really easy. And I like that it is drugstore.

4. August Neutrals by AllThatGlitters21 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gwjc4UcOJ70
a. MAC Rubenesque Paint Pot, from lashes to brows: Revlon Illuminance Cream Shadow in Not Just Nudes, 2nd color (I just put it on the eyelid and crease.)
b. MAC Motif, all over lid: Sephora Cinderella Palette in Gus Gus with Wet 'n Wild Lust, 1st color
c. MAC Rice Paper, over lid: Wet 'n Wild Vanity, 4th shade
d. MAC Soft Brown and MAC Saddle, crease: Wet 'n Wild Vanity 3rd color, and Maybelline Sunbaked Neutrals 2nd color
e. MAC Espresso, crease just a little bit: 5th shade in Maybelline Sunbaked Neutrals
f. Blend it all out.
g. MAC Brulee under brows: Wet 'n Wild Brûlée
h. MAC Antiqued, underneath the eye: 5th shade in Wet 'n Wild Sand Castle (red color)
i. Black Pencil Liner upper lash line, smudge it out, waterline
j. Mascara
k. MAC Smooth Merge Mineralized Skin Finish: Laura Geller Blush-n-Brighten in Berry
l. MAC Spring Bean Lip Gloss: Urban Decay Lip Junkie Lip Gloss in Midnight Cowboy
My Thoughts: This is a pretty natural look. Wet 'n Wild need to bring back Sand Castle. It's an old palette they used to have. It comes with 8 shadows. It is so beautiful. They also need to make the palettes with 6 eyeshadows permanent, like Lust, Vanity, Greed, and Pride. I use those all the time. I'm so glad I got them when they were for sale. I had no idea how much I would use them to copy looks.

5. Bonfire on the Beach Makeup Tutorial by AllThatGlitters21 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bLXbiODWHDY
a. Eye Primer
b. MAC All That Glitters, inner half of lid: Wet 'n Wild Greed, 5th color
c. MAC Amberlights, center of lid: Sephora Cinderella Palette in Drizella
d. MAC Star Violets, outer 1/3 of lid, blend the line between the two colors: Wet 'n Wild Petal Pusher, 6th color
e. MAC Coppering, crease: Wet 'n Wild Comfort Zone, 2nd color
f. Blend it out.
g. MAC Sketch, crease, outer: Wet 'n Wild Comfort Zone, 4th color
h. MAC Naked Lunch, under brow, blend down the look: Wet 'n Wild Sand Castle, 1st color
i. MAC Coppering, lower lash line
j. MAC Star Violet, outer lower lash line
k. Black Eye Liner upper lash line, waterline
l. Q-Tip blend out black liner on top lash line
m. Mascara
n. NARS Multiple Orgasm: Maybelline Dream Mousse Blush in Peach Satin
o. MAC Rags To Riches Lip Gloss: Revlon Super Lustrous Lip Gloss in Pink Afterglow
My Thoughts: It looks like fire on the eyes. I really like the Maybelline Dream Mousse Blush in Peach Satin. I don't know if it is still available because I've had mine for awhile. It's a really pretty color, and it blends out to a pretty color on the cheeks.

6. Nude on Nude Tutorial by AllThatGlitters21 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wX-Bl25Htag
a. NYX Nude on Nude Palette, gold shimmer, inner half: Wet 'n Wild Vanity 5th color
b. Same Palette, pink color, outer half: Almay Intense I Color for Hazel, pink color
c. Same Palette, center color, crease: Urban Decay Deluxe Shadow Box in Shag
d. Same Palette, glittery dark brown with matte dark brown, outer crease: Wet 'n Wild Sand Castle, 4th in the middle
e. MAC Vanilla, highlight under brow: Wet 'n Wild Vanity, 1st color
f. NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk, inner corner
g. Glittery dark brown, outer half of lower lash line
h. Glittery gold, inner half of lower lash line
i. Black Eye Liner upper lash line and waterline
j. Mascara
k. Same Palette, baby pink with no shimmer on lips: Wet 'n Wild Mega Shield Lip Color SPF 15 in It's A Girl
l. NYX Cupcake Gloss in Strawberry: Elf Super Glossy Lip Shine in Houston
m. NYX Spice Blush: Covergirl Cheekers Blush in Soft Sable
My Thoughts: Be careful with the blush color. It's very pigmented! I like this look.

7. Summer Pastel Makeup by pixiwoo http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qc3Xwj3hq_8
a. Illuminating Primer: L'Oreal Magic Lumi Light Infusing Primer
b. Tinted Moisturizer
c. Concealer
d. Pastel Green, eyelid: Wet 'n Wild Going in the Wild, 6th color
e. Sky Blue Eyeliner, waterline, lower lash line: Milani Shadow Eyes in Aquatic Style
f. Mint Eye Liner same color as eyeshadow bottom lash line, inner part: I used the same eyeshadow.
g. She has blue mascara, I just have regular
h. MAC Lady Blush: NYX Cream Blush in Natural
i. MAC Cream Color Base in Hush: Bare Minerals Clear Radiance
j. Beaute Weightless Lip Creme in Girlina: Elf Super Glossy Lip Gloss in Flirt
k. Blue Glitter liner bottom lash line, I don't have this so I skipped.
My Thoughts: It's not what I normally wear, but I like it. It's fun. I got compliments on the blue.

8. Beach/Summer Makeup Tutorial by pixiwoo http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1r8KG5_P4D8
a. Foundation
b. Concealer
c. Powder
d. Becca Eye Tint in Baroque: Maybelline Color Tattoo in Barely Beige
e. Mascara
f. Bronzer, hollows of cheeks, temples, forehead, cheeks, nose
g. Becca Lip and Cheek Cream in Tuberose on cheeks: NYC Blushable Creme Stick in Plaza Pink
h. She doesn't say what is on her lips. I used Revlon Colorburst Lip Gloss in Peony.
My Thoughts: The Barely Beige I don't think goes on very well over the Milani Eye Primer. It looks patchy. Maybe my skin is too dry. I think I look better with eyeshadow, but it looks ok because my eyelashes look good. I have two different mascaras on my top lashes today. I have The Rocket on first and then Covergirl Lash Perfection on top. I saw someone do this in a video and it really made the lashes pop. It did for me too. I forgot how much I love the Plaza Pink Cheek color. It is such a pretty peachy pink. This look is really simple and pretty for the summer.

9. Soft & Pretty Everyday Summer Makeup Look by Lisa Eldridge http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zFz5diZd8hU
a. Face Primer
b. Bronzer on cheeks, forehead, ears, neck
c. Concealer
d. Fusion Beauty Sculpt Diva Contouring & Sculpting Blush in Haute: NYX Rouge Cream Blush in Glow
e. Eye Primer
f. Dior 5 Couleurs 534 Rosy Nude, pink in the center, eyelid: The Balm Nude'tude Eyeshadow Palette in Stubborn
g. Same Palette, top right color, crease, lower lash line 2/3 way across: Wet 'n Wild Comfort Zone, 3rd color
h. Same Palette, pink, in the tear duct: The Balm Nude'tude Eyeshadow Palette in Stubborn
i. Same Palette, bottom right color, brow bone: Wet 'n Wild Silent Treatment, browbone color
j. Same Palette, top left, tip of the tear duct: Urban Decay Deluxe Shadow Box in Scratch
k. Mascara
l. Same Palette, bottom right and top left as highlighters on cheekbones: Wet 'n Wild Silent Treatment and Urban Decay Deluxe Shadow Box in Scratch
m. Boots No.7 Perfect Lips Liner in Nude 20 (You can find this at Target.) Line lips and rub in
n. Models Own Lip Gloss in Violet Cream: Revlon Colorburst Lip Gloss in Pink Ice
My Thoughts: This is my favorite summer look so far. It's really pretty. I like the colors used. Most of the products used I have had on monthly favorites lists.

10. Bronzed Summer Look by Lisa Eldridge http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fWpGTp2eHB0
a. Tinted Moisturizer
b. Concealer
c. Powder
d. Bronzer hollows of cheeks, temples, nose, crease of eyes, lower lash line
e. Brown Gel Liner, waterline: Maybelline Eye Studio Gel Liner in Brown
f. Mascara
g. Top Shop Makeup Highlighter in Sunbeam, top of cheekbones, browbones, tear ducts: The Balm Mary-Lou Manizer
h. Bobbi Brown Blush in Peony: Physicians Formula Happy Booster Blush in Pink
i. Georgio Armani No.21 Armanisilk Lipstick: Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipstick in Nude Delight with Urban Decay Lip Junkie Lip Gloss in Midnight Cowboy

I hope you like these looks! I have more to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog! I love to get comments!