Saturday, December 13, 2014

Blogmas Day 13: Herbalism

Playmobil Advent Calendar: Santa's Workshop



It's an angel! The wings and the halo had to be put on. I think it is a cute idea that an angel would be in Santa's workshop.

Playmobil Advent Calendar: Christmas in the Park


It's a little squirrel with some snow. So you can put the snow on a tree branch and the squirrel can be put on the snow.

LUSH


Herbalism: I got this as a sample with my Lush order. I don't know what it is yet. It looks like a bunch of green goo. It smells like mustard.

This is what the website says: "Herbal cleanser for troubled skin. Battling with oily, blemish-prone skin? Cleanse with Herbalism and experience the power of herbs. Its gently exfoliating, deep-cleansing base of kaolin clay and rice bran mops up excess oils, and a toning blend of rosemary, nettle and chamomile leaves skin feeling fresh, clean and calm. This gentle green giant contains chlorophyllin, which is extracted from alfalfa plants: it's rich in nourishing vitamins and minerals, and helps to balance out your skin's oil production. Say hello to clear, balanced skin!"

I don't have this kind of skin, so I'm not going to use it.

1 comment:

  1. Finally a person! And a cute brunette on top of that! Lovely.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog! I love to get comments!