Thursday, December 4, 2014

Blogmas Day 4: Celebrate

Playmobil Advent Calendar: Santa's Workshop


It's an elf with curled up boots! I started watching Zoella's Vlogmas, and she has the same advent calendar as me! She was the one who gave me the idea to get a Playmobile Advent Calendar. She also has a brand new baby pug! It is so adorable! Here is a link to Zoe's Vlogmas for today: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TSC224-8fug.

Playmobil Advent Calendar: Christmas in the Park



It is a mom with a stylish vest! lol! I think you can take the vest off.

LUSH


Celebrate Hand and Body Lotion: I need a good lotion for winter. The smell of the lotion is so familiar to me. I can't think of what it reminds me of. I can smell a little bit of the lime. The lotion is very fresh smelling. I love it! It is nice and moisturizing. I heard it was really great from thebubblegumprincess on Youtube. She made me want to get it.

This is what the website says about it: "A rich, citrusy lotion. One of our best-selling favorites, Celebrate has returned just in time for Christmas! This rich, creamy lotion deeply hydrates and softens with almond oil and cocoa butter, while an intoxicating blend of orange flower, lime, benzoin and cognac oil perfumes the skin with a champagne fragrance that lingers for hours. Indulge in this decadent cream before going out for the night or after a relaxing bath with our Golden Wonder Bath Bomb."

The smell does last a long time. I put it on this morning and I can smell it at 3 pm! It is rich and creamy too. The only downfall is it was pretty pricey in my opinion. It is $32.95. That is the most I have ever spent for a lotion. 

1 comment:

  1. I completely missed that the mom was there! And I thought the kid and the baby would be so unsupervised D:

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog! I love to get comments!