Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Blogmas Day 17: Twilight

Playmobil Advent Calendar: Santa's Workshop


It's another elf.

Playmobil Advent Calendar: Christmas in the Park


We got a lot more birds for the park.

LUSH


Twilight Bath Bomb: I have this in my memory as being my favorite bath bomb. To be honest, I don't remember why.  It looks cool with the stars and moon on it. It smells very herbal/floral. I can pin point what the scent is.

The website says: "Peaceful lavender bathing under the stars. Recreate the magic of a starry night in your bath water with clouds of lavender and tonk a absolute to fight the demons of insomnia and soothe your stressed out body and mind. Our most relaxing Bath Bomb yet, Twilight is our gentle, reassuring hug for the bath to transform you from worn out to warm and fuzzy. It changes color like the sky at dusk, from pinks to purples and darker still. Lay back in the comforting herbal waters to soak your troubles far, far away."

1 comment:

  1. Oh, oh, the elves can later go play in the park with the squirrels!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on my blog! I love to get comments!