Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Blogmas Day 16: Father Christmas

Playmobil Advent Calendar: Santa's Workshop


I think these are tools for Santa. Maybe that's Santa's man purse.

Playmobil Advent Calendar: Christmas in the Park


The boy has food to feed the birds and squirrels. He also has a scarf and hat.

LUSH


Father Christmas Bath Bomb: I got this last year, and I liked it. It smells like candy.

This is what the website says: "A colorful surprise inside. If Father Christmas is meant to bring good tidings for the season, this jolly Bath Bomb is the perfect place to start. Pop him into the bath and watch him fizz away and turn the water from a bright red to a vivid green. It's Christmas for the bath! Lie back and savor the moment away from the hustle and bustle of the holidays as Father Christmas' sweet, Snow Fairy scent lifts your spirits and gets you prepared for anything."

2 comments:

Thank you for commenting on my blog! I love to get comments!