Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Winter/Holiday Makeup Looks Part 2


There are more holiday looks coming out every day! I really like the looks that people are creating this year. They are not all nude eyes with red lips. There is a variety of looks. I think it is fun to recreate them, and my new fun thing is creating a videos! I'm definitely not a professional or anything! I still have a lot to learn about applying makeup and making videos. But it might be interesting to you to see what I look like when I do these tutorials.

1. Christmas in California Makeup Tutorial! by Grace Pamela MUA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iStT6ZAN_Io
a. Eye Cream
b. Anastasia Pro Base #1
c. Anastasia Beverly Hills Maya Mia Palette in Vanilla, under brow: Wet 'n Wild Pride, 1st color
d. Same Palette, Warm Taupe, crease: The Balm Rockstar Palette in Allegro
e. Same Palette, Sienna, crease: Revlon Colorstay Palette in Attitude, bottom left color
f. Same Palette, Glisten, inner lid: L'Oreal Amber Rush
g. Same Palette, Fresh Peach, center of lid: Elf Brightening Eye Color in Ethereal, 2nd color
h. Same Palette, Deep Brown, outer 1/3 of lid and outer crease: Maybelline Eye Studio Quad in Fall Temptation, 4th color
i. Inglot Soft Precision Eyeliner #72, waterline: Milani Eye Liner in Aqua
j. Black Gel Liner, upper lash line, wing
k. Foundation
l. Same Palette, Aqua, lower lash line: Wet 'n Wild Fergie Photo Op Eye Shadow Palette in Maldives Sky, upper left color mixed with lower left color
m. Same Palette, Glisten, inner corner
n. Green Mascara on lower lashes, I skipped this step because I don't have a green mascara.
o. Mascara
p. False Lashes
q. Illamasqua Gleam Cream in Aurora, top of cheekbones: I skipped this step because later on I put on a cream highlighter.
r. Concealer
s. Powder
t. Hourglass Ambient Lighting in Diffused Light, top of cheekbones, nose, middle of forehead, above eyebrows, cupid's bow: Benefit's Watt's Up!
u. Bronzer, under cheekbones, temples
v. The Balm Hot Mama
w. Too Faced Lip Creme in Nude Beach: Revlon Pink Pout
x. Pacifica Enlightened Gloss Nourishing Mineral Lip Shine in Pink Coral: Benefit Lip Gloss in Coralista
My Thoughts: This look does remind me of California! It is a summery look that looks really pretty. I love the aqua under the eyes with the color of the cheeks and lips. My mom told me it made my eyes really stand out. If you want to see me do the tutorial go here:
Part 1: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MR3sZT0PJ5w
Part 2: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xf0Cxgg788E

2. My Festive Holiday Makeup + Hair Routine by Allison Anderson
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g1aBAeU-dlw
a. Face Primer
b. BB Cream
c. Concealer, under eyes, nose, under nose, chin
d. Powder
e. Brows
f. Bronzer, under cheekbones, temples, jawline
g. MAC Gingerly Blush: L'Oreal True Match in Bare Honey
h. Eye Primer
i. MAC Blanc Type and Shroom, lids, inner corner: Too Faced Everything Nice Palette in Turtle Dove and Lorac Pro Palette in Nude
j. MAC Wedge, crease, lower lash line: The Balm Voyage C3
k. MAC Blanc Type, under brow
l. Black Gel Liner, upper lash line, baby wing
m. Mascara
n. Red Lip Liner, line and fill it in
o. Hourglass Lipstick in Icon: Milani Color Statement Lipstick in High Voltage
p. Hourglass Lip Gloss in Icon: Be A Bombshell Lip Gloss in Hot Mess
My Thoughts: The lips are very bright red! This is a pin-up girl look with red lips, neutral eyes, and black winged liner.
If you want to see me do this tutorial go here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ehmGfORMK2w.

3. Classic & Glam Holiday (& Simple Contour) Tutorial | EASY by MakeupByTiffanyD
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3YSk2dsTmYE
a. Laura Mercier Caviar Stick in Cocoa, lid, blend it out: Maybelline Color Tattoo in Chocolate Suede
b. YSL Couture Palette Wild Edition in 04, permanent version is YSL Palette 5 Couleurs #02 Fauves, middle black color, lid, lower lash line, don't go all the way in: Too Faced Everything Nice Palette in Secret Lovers
c. Under Eye Concealer
d. YSL Bottom right color, crease: Wet 'n Wild Nude Awakenings, 3rd color
e. Blend it out.
f. YSL Upper right color, inner lower lash line, under brow: Wet 'n Wild Pride, 4th color
g. Black Liquid Liner, upper lash line, wing
h. Mascara
i. False Lashes
j. Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Bronzer, under cheekbones, temples
k. Contour, under cheekbones, above the angle of the eyebrow and go down the hairline, but not on the top, sides of nose, tip of nose: She used a different power than her bronzer, but I just used my Too Faced Chocolate Soleil.
l. Anastasia Contour Palette in Banana, under eye/top of cheekbones, a triangle under eyes, nose: She said sometimes she uses the Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder in Ethereal Light. I don't have a dupe for the Banana powder, but my dupe for Ethereal Light is Elf Baked Highlighter in Moonlight Pearls
m. Same Palette, Sand, top of cheekbones: I skipped this because I already used a highlighter on top of my cheekbones.
n. Laura mercier Matte Radiance, top of cheekbones: Again, I skipped this since I already used a highlighter.
o. Bare Minerals Blush in The One: Rimmel Mauve Cool
p. MAC Ablaze Lip Liner: I used L'Oreal Infallible Never Fail Lip Liner, but I don't like this dupe.
q. MAC Red Lipstick: Milani Color Statement High Voltage
My Thoughts: The eyes are dark brown, and the lips are red. The cheeks are a nudy pink. This is a pretty holiday look.
If you want to see me do this look go here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hjAWJzS4U98.

4. Soft Glam Holiday Makeup Tutorial by Jaclyn Hill
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qIXKSc4dWH4
a. Eye Primer
b. MAC Kid, crease: Physicians Formula Classic Nudes, upper right
c. Morphe 62, crease: Stila In the Know Palette in Rain
d. Morphe 15, crease, buff everything upward: Disney Jasmine Storylook Eyeshadow Palette in Bazaar
e. MAC Shroom, lid: Lorac Pro Palette in Nude
f. Makeup Geek Corrupt, top lash line outer corner of eye, blend it out: Too Faced Sugar & Spice Palette in Black Licorice
g. MAC Wonder Woman Loose Glitte Reflects Pearl, lid: Maybelline Eye Studio Color Explosion in Blue Blowout
h. False Lashes
i. Face Primer
j. Foundation
k. Concealer, triangle under eye
l. Anastasia Banana Powder and MAC Emphasize to set under eye triangle: Bare Minerals Well Rested
m. Powder
n. Brows
o. Shroom under brow
p. Makeup Geek Corrupt lower lash line, buff it out with a pencil brush
q. Shroom, tearduct, inner lower lash line
r. Mascara
s. Contour, under cheekbones, temples, hairline
t. Becca Flower Child Blush: Milani Baked Blush in Luminoso
u. Artist Couture Diamond Glow Powder in Yasss & Conceited, top of cheekbones: Bare Minerals Clear Radiance
v. NARS Nihuwatu Lip Liner, red lip liner
w. OCC Lip Tar in Harlot: Wet 'n Wild Salsa Lessons
My Thought: I like not having a wing.

5. Holiday Party Makeup + Outfit Ideas! by Ingrid Nilsen
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b1K8Upomr8I
a. Face Primer
b. Eye Primer
c. Pixi Beauty Fairy Dust in Brightening Bare, lid: NYX Roll on Shimmer in Nude
d. Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder in Incandescent, inner crease: Physicians Formula Mineral Glow Pearls in Translucent Pearl
e. Black Liquid Liner, upper lash line, wing
f. Mascara
g. Concealer under eyes
h. Powder Foundation
i. Brows
j. Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder in Incandescent, top of cheekbones
k. NARS Amore Blush: Milani Lady Rouge Rose Powder Blush
l. MAC Ruby Woo Lipstick: Rimmel Kate Lipstick in Kiss of Life 111
m. NYX Lip Butter Lip Balm in Red Velvet: Revlon Lip Butter in Cherry Tart
My Thoughts: This is a classic, holiday look with winged eye liner, rosy cheeks, and bright red lips.
If you want to see me do this look go here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uf4Tq4QjrpI.

6. Get Ready With Me: Holiday Edition! by AllThatFresh

a. Foundation
b. Eye Primer
c. Brows
d. Milani Bella Cappuccino, crease: The Balm Rockstar Palette in Allegro
e. Too Faced La Belle Carousel Palette in Nude Beach, lid: Stila's Kitten
f. Angel Hair, outer 1/2 of lid: Too Faced Sugar & Spice Palette in Nutmeg
g. Haute Chocolate, outer portion of eyelid and the crease: Urban Decay Ammo Palette in Smog
h. Concealer under eye
i. Tufted Suede, blend out the edges: Too Faced Everything Nice Palette in Dream On
j. Tufted Suede, highlight
k. MAC Emphasize, under eyes: Bare Minerals Well Rested
l. Christmas Tree, lower lash line: NYX Love In Florence, Eat, Love, Be Fab, green color
m. Brown Liquid Liner, upper lash line, wing
n. Yule Log, outer v, crease, blend it out: Too Faced Sugar & Spice Palette in Cinnamon Sugar
o. Mascara
p. Benefit Hoola Bronzer, temples, under cheekbones, jawline
q. NYX Taupe contour, skip
r. NARS Orgasm: NYX Pinched
s. Colour Pop Lippie Pencil in Lumiere, line lips: I lined and filled in lips with Jordana Easyliner for Lips Retractable Pencil in Tawny.
t. Colour Pop Lippie Stick in Brink
My Thoughts: The lower lash line looks like a Christmas tree green, so that is why it looks like a holiday look to me. It is different than the normal gold eyes and red lips a lot of people do. I think it's a pretty look. If you want to see me do the tutorial go here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A3xmsB9opqw

7. Hair & Makeup for a Christmas Party ad by Niomi Smart
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q5BWhXeraUQ
a. Face Primer
b. Foundation
c. Concealer
d. Lip Balm
e. Benefit Dallas Blush, under cheekbones, under jaw, I used my bronzer.
f. Tarte Blush in Blissful: Physicians Formula Happy Booster in Warm
g. Eye Primer
h. Benefit World Famous Neutrals in Glamorous, Call My Buff, tear ducts, inner crease
i. It's Complicated, lid
j. Gilt-y Pleasure, crease, lower lash line
k. Kiss Me I'm Tipsy, outer v, outer lower lash line
l. Zoeva Graphic Eyes Eyeliner in Glance, lower lash line, smudge it out, it's a black eye liner
m. Brows
n. Black Liquid Liner, upper lash line, wing
o. Mascara
p. Tarte Amazonian Butter Lipstick in Watermelon: Revlon Lip Butter in Wild Watermelon
q. Tanya Burr Lip Gloss in I Found Nemo
My Thoughts: I really like this look. It's a good everyday look.

8. Gold and Green Eye Look + Full Face Makeup Tutorial | Holiday 2014 by Dulce Candy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q3EUcTejYnM
a. Eye Primer, and lower lash line
b. MAC Cork, crease: Wet 'n Wild Walking on Eggshells, 2nd color
c. L'Oreal 24 HR Infallible Eye Shadow in Golden Emerald, outer 1/3 and inner 1/3 of lid, connect over the top, lower lash line
d. Blend out the edges
e. L'Oreal 24 HR Infallible Eye Shadow in Eternal Sunshine, middle 1/3 of lid
f. Black Liquid Liner, upper lash line
g. Mascara
h. False Lashes
i. Face Primer
j. Foundation
k. Concealer, under eye triangle
l. Powder
m. NARS Laguna Bronzer, under cheekbones, temples, jawline, tip of chin: Too Faced Chocolate Soleil, Elf Blush & Contouring in St. Lucia, NYC Sunny Bronzer, Wet 'n Wild Bikini Contest
n. Labella Donna Compressed Mineral Blush in Carina: Physicians Formula Happy Booster in Natural
o. JN Beauty Lipstick in 556 Ladyfinger: Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in Pink Pout
p. L'Oreal Colour Riche Extraordinaire in Nude Ballet
My Thoughts: I really like the green and gold on the eye, and the pink cheeks and lips. I'm wearing this for Christmas Eve. If you want to see me do this tutorial go here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=583p6gmnzdI

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog! I love to get comments!