Saturday, December 6, 2014

Blogmas Day 6: Bubblegum

Playmobil Advent Calendar: Santa's Workshop


Isn't this a beautiful reindeer?!

Playmobil Advent Calendar: Christmas in the Park



Here is another stroller, so now we have a stroller from both calendars. This one is cool because you can lift up the top.

LUSH



Bubblegum Lip Scrub: This is not a holiday item, but I have wanted to get it for some time. I have the Lush Mint Julip Lip Scrub, and I love it. These scrubs will last a lifetime because you only use a little bit on your lips. The tub comes with so much! This scrub doesn't smell like bubblegum to me. It smells more like banana, which isn't a bad smell. It tastes like sugar, and it leaves my lips feeling nice and soft. I love these lip scrubs!

Here is what the website says about it: "Pink cotton candy scrub. Our sweetest confection exfoliates lips smooth, prepping them for your favorite lip color or balm. A blend of exfoliating Fair Trade sugar and moisturizing jojoba oil, this lip scrub is sure to leave your lips enticingly soft and satisfy your sweet tooth at the same time! Scrub Bubblegum over your lips (be sure to lick off the excess) and then apply your favorite lip color for a flawless finish."

I have been enjoying Youtube this time of year because there have been so many Vlogmas videos, where people do a vlog every day until Christmas. This is what inspired me last year to do "Blogmas" last year. Here are some vlog's I've been enjoying:

3 comments:

  1. I still have the mint julips scrub you sent, and in winter is a total life saver, no more dry cracked skin *_*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love that mint julip scrub! I can never finish it! It will last a lifetime!

      Delete
    2. Yes it will last me a lifetime. A lifetime of delicious minty goodness P:

      Delete

Thank you for commenting on my blog! I love to get comments!