Monday, March 12, 2012

Get To Know Me: 19 Questions Tag

I thought it would be fun to do a tag where I answer questions about myself. It might be interesting to someone. I first saw this tag on ggrrish's youtube video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=253YOoHGe4E She is a wonderful makeup artist in Estonia. I love her videos. She isn't very popular yet, which is good because that means she will reply to your comments and questions. I love finding people on YouTube like that. So on with the questions!

1. Where were you born? Oregon City, Oregon, US

2. Were you named after someone? My name is Sarah, and I'm not named after anyone. My mom thought the name was nice and old fashioned. At the time she knew no one named Sarah, but I think all the other mother's in 1980 thought the same way because a million or so babies were named Sarah. T_T

3. When was the last time you cried? I honestly can't remember. I don't think it was very long ago. I don't cry very often. I try to hold in my tears. (I know it's not good.)

4. Do you have any kids? no I would love to someday. I work with kids.

5. If you were another person, would you be friends with you? I think I make a good friend, but it is hard for people to make friends with me because I'm so shy.

6. Do you have any pets? Yes, a cat named Kitty. She is my adopted sister.

7. Do you use sarcasm? Sometimes I do when I'm angry. I don't think it's a good way to communicate, but if I'm honest I do it sometimes.

8. Would you bungie jump? No! That scares me!

9. What is your favorite cereal? I love Cinnamon Toast Crunch.

10. What is your eye color? Hazel

11. Scary movies or happy endings? This is a hard question. I like scary movies, even though I get scared very easily and have an overactive imagination. I like them because it's like riding a roller coaster. But I also need a movie to have a happy ending, same with books. I don't like watching or reading stories that are too sad. I want everything to end ok. Having said that though, I don't understand why I like scary movies because they usually don't end well.

12. Do you have any brothers or sisters? No.

13. Computer or TV? I like the computer first. I think I may be too in love with it. I will watch TV occasionally. I like silly reality shows, and I like Grimm.

14. What is the first thing you notice about a person? Their face.

15. Favorite smell? Roses

16. Furthest you've been away from home? I've been to Israel.

17. Do you have any special talents? I can play the violin. I haven't played it in awhile though.

18. Do you have any hobbies? I love to read. I like watching YouTube videos. I love movies. My blog is sort of a hobby, even though I don't post very often.

19. Are you in love? No, but I wish I was! I love being in love.

If you do this tag on YouTube or in your blog, post a comment that you did so I can see it. Have a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog! I love to get comments!