It's a weird name. I had to keep checking to make sure I got it right. Anyways, it's the new summer palette by Too Faced! The website came out with eye looks and descriptions of each shade, so of course I decided to dupe them and copy the looks and see what I think of it. You can copy them too. You don't need to have the same makeup as me, just the same colors. I'll write down the description of the colors, my dupes, their face charts, links to the looks, and my opinions about how it looks on me. Some of the looks don't look good on me, but that doesn't mean it wouldn't look good on you.
Names of the Eyeshadows
1. Sugar Sand: shimmery dusty rose, I used Bare Minerals Glee Blush.
2. Peach Fuzz: shimmery golden peach, I used Milani Illuminating Face Powder in Hermosa Rose
3. Sunbeam: pale gold shimmer, I used Elf Beauty Book Bright Eye Edition, 3rd row, 1st shade
4. Plumeria: vivid pink, I used Maybelline Expert Wear Blush in Pinch O' Pink
5. Coral Crush: coral pink shimmer, I used Milani Illuminating Face Powder in Amber Nectar
6. Mermaid: muted teal, I used Elf Beauty Book Bright Eye Edition, 3rd row, 2nd shade
7. Cocoa Beach: plum brown shimmer, I used L'Oreal HIP Duo in Electrified, right side
8. Chocolate Sun: shimmery rich brown, I used Wet 'n Wild Vanity, 6th shade
9. Toasted Coconut: matte caramel, I used Wet 'n Wild Baked Not Fried, middle, left color
Summer Eye - Classic Look
1. Sweep Peach Fuzz from lashes to brow.
2. Apply Coral Crush onto lid.
3. Blend Chocolate Sun into the crease and upper and lower lashes.
My Thoughts: I think this looks good! I'm surprised.
Summer Eye - Coral
1. Follow the steps above for the classic look on the eyes.
2. Chocolate Soleil Matte Bronzer apply to perimeter of face, under jaw line, chin, cheeks, and neck.
3. Tea Rose Full Bloom Lip and Cheek Creme to the apples of cheeks (dusty rose) I used Bare Minerals Glee.
4. Glamour Gloss in Barely Legal (marshmallow pink) I used Elf Lip Gloss in Blossom.
My Thoughts: This looks pretty! It looks like a nice tanned look for the summer, but it doesn't look garish on my light skin tone and warm coloring.
Summer Eye - Day Look
1. Sweep Sugar Sand from crease to brow.
2. Press Plumeria onto the lid and around tear duct.
3. Blend Cocoa Beach into the crease and upper and lower lashes.
My Thoughts: I don't like this look. The pink on the eyelid and in the tear duct makes me look sick. The Cocoa Beach color is really pretty against the lashes. Also, it doesn't seem like a day look to me.
Summer Eye - Fashion Look
1. Apply Sunbeam from lashes to brow.
2. Sweep Mermaid onto lid and along lower lash line.
3. Blend Toasted Coconut into crease.
My Thoughts: The colors are really pretty, but it just looks so bad on me! Maybe if I had different coloring it would look good on me. I think it's a little too cool of coloring.
Summer Eye - Blue
1. Apply Sunbeam from lash to brow using blender brush.
2. Use a shadow brush to sweep Mermaid onto lower lid and crease and slightly below your lower lash line.
3. Using the smudger brush dot a small amount of Coral Crush to the inner corner of the lid and tear duct area.
4. Smudge Toasted Coconut into the upper and lower lash lines.
5. Line the top and bottom lash lines with Perfect Eyeliner in Perfect Peacock (teal) I used Milani Liquif'eye Metallic Eye Liner Pencil in Aqua.
6. Apply two to three coats of mascara.
7. Take a Buki brush with Chocolate Soleil, matte bronzer, then apply to the perimeter of the face, under jaw line, chin, cheeks and neck.
8. Apply Tea Rose Full Bloom Lip and Cheek Cream to the apples of the cheeks and lips. I just used Bare Minerals Glee on my cheeks again.
9. Use Glamour Gloss in Flirt (pink mocha) I used Revlon Lip Gloss in Rose Pearl.
My Thoughts: Again the colors are really pretty, but the eyes look so bad on me. The rest of the face looks fine.