I'm so excited today! I got my Glam Bag and Birchbox in the mail!
1. This was what was inside the package. Advertisements, the Glam Bag card that tells you what you are getting, a pink brush case, and a makeup bag with goodies inside.
2. Inside the brush case was a cute pink crease brush! I never can have enough crease brushes. I love it!
3. The first thing I pulled out of my bag was Murad Absolute Bronzing Boost SPF 15. On the back of the box it says, "Tint, firm and promote skin health with this oil-free liquid bronzer that boosts skin's UV resistance and balances hues instantly providing that easy everyday faux glow." I never use faux tanning things, so this will be interesting to try. I'm not sure how well it will suit my skin tone.
4. Keracolor Color Enhancing Leave-In Treatment: This leave-in treatment is especially designed to enhance, protect, strengthen and hydrate all hair types. When I first saw this, I thought it was a hair dye. I was trying to figure out what color it was! I think it's two packets worth of samples.
5. This is a package from DermStore.
6. Inside the package was a Murad Eye Lift Perfector. I'm not exactly sure what it does. There is no information that says
7. A DermStore $25 gift card. It looks like a nice place to shop. On the card there are pictures of products including Paul & Joe lipstick, Butter London nail polishes, and a neat looking eyeshadow palette.
8. Pur-lisse Pur-Protect SPF 30 Essential Daily Moisturizer: It says it is for normal-dry skin. I have combination skin, so I don't know if I'll be using this. I could give it to a friend.
So that's my Glam Bag. I'm not all that interested in what I got. I wish it came with an Urban Decay Eyeshadow or something. I do like the crease brush though.