Tuesday, March 13, 2012

March Birchbox

I got so lucky today! I got my Birchbox and Glam Bag on the same day!


1. Juice Beauty Blemish Clearing Cleanser: The name says it all: this eco-friendly cleanser uses botanical ingredients to purify your pores. I don't really like getting stuff like this because I'm already happy with the cleansers and skin stuff that my Dermatologist gives me. I don't need another cleanser sample.


2. Kerastase Elixir Ultime: Add this nourishing oil to your hair regimen to hydrate, smooth, and sleekify your strands. This isn't the first time they've put an oil for the hair in my Birchbox. These things I use and they are just OK to me. Nothing has ever really impressed me.


3. Tea Forte Skin-Smart Teas: A mega-antioxidant tea that tastes amazing and helps our skin look more radiant? Yes, please. It came with Cucumber Mint: green tea for youth recovery, Honey Yuzu: green tea for natural renewal, and Cherry Marzipan: green tea for corrective repair. I like tea, so I'm interested to try this.


4. Annick Goutal Eau d'Hadrien: Inspired by Tuscan citrus groves, this bright scent features a winning combo of lemon, grapefruit, and green mandarin notes. This smells like lemon perfume. I like it though.


5. Ahava Essential Day Moisturizer, Normal to Dry: Keep your skin protected from environmental irritants with this mineral-enriched formula, which is packed with vitamin E and aloe vera. I know Ahava is a good brand. But again I don't have normal to dry skin type. I got something like this in the Glam Bag I think. I probably shouldn't use it since my skin type is combination-oily.


6. Color Club Nail Lacquer in Jackie Oh! Brighten blah fingers and toes with this on-trend pink polish. This is a really bright pink color. The name makes me laugh. This might look a little crazy on me.

Just with the Glam Bag, I'm not really happy with my Birchbox. I feel bad because I feel like I shouldn't be feeling this way. But if I'm to be honest, there wasn't anything in it that I really liked. I guess some months I will like it and some months I won't.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog! I love to get comments!