Here are some more pretty makeup looks.
1. Maquillage de rentree no2 by julielovesmac07 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=880LTXD5U7A It's pretty, but it was difficult to apply the sketch on the outer part of the eyelid and to get it to blend in nicely. I used the 4th color from Wet 'n Wild Comfort Zone as my dupe for sketch. I think it looks ok, but it was just difficult to do it.
2. Victoria's Secret Model Makeup Tutorial: Miranda Kerr by pixi2woo http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7-VNh11l7WI This is really pretty and wearable.
3. From Russia With Love - Natalia Vodianova Tutorial by pixiwoo http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-5Oqx3Gq1t8 It looks pretty. When you smudge with your finger be careful you don't spread the brown everywhere like in the inner corner of the eye and nose. It can get pretty messy.
4. Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Makeup by filthygorgeousmakeup http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=65gZfhb-qjk It's really easy. I like it. It's pretty.
5. L'art du Liner by MathildeL87 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NGMENC9cnFE This is another french youtuber I absolutely love. I think she is a makeup artist. She is beautiful and does beautiful, natural looks. I didn't do the liner like she did, no flick. It was very easy, and it looks pretty and natural. Everyday wearable.
6. Look: Dream Warm Golds & Bronzes by Temptalia http://www.temptalia.com/look-dreamy-warm-golds-bronzes?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+Temptalia+%28Temptalia%29 This is from a blog. I only liked the eyes in this look, so that is what I copied. It's pretty. It makes my eyes look green. Be careful with the 3rd eyeshadow in vanity palette. This is the color I deepened the crease with.
7. Bella Wedding Makeup Tutorial! Breaking Dawn: Twilight Saga by pixi2woo http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zd9_2-Cs-WY It's really pretty and elegant.
8. Katherine Pierce / Nina Dobrev Makeup & Costume! (Vampire Diaries) by MoonbeamShimmerBlitz http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EVCIrc764gE This is a really brown eyed look. It looks pretty.
9. 10 Minute Makeup Keira Knightley Brown Smokey Eyes by PixiwooMadness http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rL6dREvidfo This is really easy and pretty.
10. Megan Fox Glamorous Makeup by MissChievous http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LAxCq-s84F8 It's really pretty and simple because I skipped the eyeliner thing.
If you notice with several of these looks I skipped the eyeliner wing or flick because I think my eyes look better without it. I'm not very good at it.
I hope you liked these looks. Please comment below of any looks you've seen that you really liked.