Saturday, March 31, 2012

Spring Look #1: Olive Green & Bright Coral

Just like how I made lists of pretty makeup looks I like, I wanted to do the same thing with Spring looks. I decided to break it up into a blog for each look, and show how I dupe the look. I follow the tutorial as best as I can, but I use makeup that I already have. Most of the time it is cheaper makeup, but it still makes a good look. I wanted to share with you what I did today. I copied a look by pixi2woo http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Z_BHonXEBQ. I will list what she used and then show what I used instead. For certain products I left it blank because you can use whatever product you wish for those.

1. Foundation
2. Concealer
3. Nars Paramaribo: The Nars eyeshadow duo has a light green and a dark green color in it. For the light green I used Wet 'n Wild Comfort Zone 8-Pan Palette, the 2nd shade on the right. For the dark green, I used the olive shade in Maybelline's Enchanted Forest.
4. Pixiglow Fairy Dust: I used NYC Sparkle Eye Dust in Champagne
5. Mascara
6. Powder
7. Bronzer
8. Mac Something Special Cream Blend Blush: I used Elf Candid Coral Blush.
9. Mac Costa Chic Lipstick: I used Wet 'n Wild Within These Adobe Walls.

My Thoughts: This is really pretty. I think the colors look good on me. It's great for a nice sunny Spring time day. Most of today was sunny. I think the coral and green go really well together.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog! I love to get comments!