Here is a list of more looks I like.
1. Midwinter Flare by AshleysBeautyCorner http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nvygfh5pXHg This is a really pretty look. The green looks good because it's not too much. The browns help it to look good. You can wear this look anytime, not just in Winter.
2. Zooey Deschanel Makeup Tutorial by pixi2woo http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2yy1uq86RGc This focuses on tricks to make your eyes look bigger. I like it.
3. Tutorial Using Mostly Drugstore Products by ggrrish http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Yk99cQaEC8 I love this girl. She is so beautiful. She's from Estonia. The look is pretty except I don't really like the white eyeliner. I don't know if it makes my eyes look bigger or if it just looks like I have white eyeliner on my waterline. It probably doesn't make much of a difference because it won't stay long I don't think.
4. Coco Chanel Inspired Makeup Look by cosmeticcouturier http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y5WmL5mKMfc It looks like a classic look, but the lips are very dark pink/purple. I don't know if it suits my coloring. I think it looks pretty. The lips make me feel sexy. I don't know I can pull it off or if it is appropriate for work/day time.
5. Victoria Secret Model Candice Swanepoel Makeup Tutorial by pixi2woo http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Dq3h3wZLgU I like it. It looks peachy, but not too much. Good look for a redhead.
6. Taylor Swift Safe and Sound Inspired Makeup Tutorial by ForeverYours0727 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pLmFyR0jgok This is really easy and it looks good.
7. Candice Swanepoel Makeup by Caramorello http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uZEQcqqdn8Q She has a new channel, so I hope this video doesn't get erased. It looks pretty and is good for Springtime. I botched up the eyeliner again, but other then that part it was an easy look.
8. Oscar's 2012 Recreate: Michelle Williams by cosmeticcouturier http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z88Lz0kPRFw This makes my eyes look really big and doll like. The lips look really big and hot pink/red. I don't know whether I like it or not. I went to the mall and saw my face in a mirror. My eyes looked so big and pretty, but I think the lip color wasn't the right color on me.
9. My Long Lasting Night Out Look by lisaeldridgedotcom http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wBJPizOZu2Q This is a makeup artist from England. She is an artist. I love watching her apply makeup. I liked everything, except the lips are really bright red. I feel a little insecure wearing the lips. It brings out my eye color though. I think it looks pretty. I just am being weird about the lips.
10. Boho Chic Makeup by MakeupGeekTV http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F5gleAg7qhc I don't know why this is called "Boho Chic." It's interesting how you just put the eye color in the center of the lids, avoiding the outer and inner lid space. I think it turned out pretty.
Stay tuned for part v.