Here are some more pretty makeup looks I love.
1. Megan Fox Makeup Look by TheMakeupChair http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Row3tkxVrGk This girl does really pretty, wearable looks and she has good tips. This look I learned that it was easier doing the eyeliner if I used an angled brush. Overall, the look is pretty. The nude lips look good too.
2. Emma Stone Inspired Makeup Tutorial by xeverygirlx http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gnXrWJAj4cI My notes say it looks pretty and to make sure the brush is clean that you use to put the crease color on.
3. Marilyn Monroe 1950's Makeup Tutorial by pixiwoo http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mjqKauFrFfI I wrote that I liked it and I felt sexy with the lips. The elf angled brush works really well with gel liner.
4. TGIT Tutorial by juicytuesday http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R-x0TCnxXU0 I think this girl has a good sense of humor. This look is pretty, but it is a dark green smokey eye look. It might not be appropriate for day time or work. You may need to exfoliate your lips first.
5. Smokey Neon Purple Tutorial by caramorello http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I633C02e81s Her new youtube channel is ChloeMorello. I hope she doesn't delete this video. It is so gorgeous. This girl looks like a model. She has a good sense of humor too and is from Australia. I liked this look because it felt like a nice change. I thought it made my eyes look greener.
6. Charlize Theron Peachy Bronze Makeup Tutorial by makeupbyeman http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sevV8gqadIE Be careful with Espresso in the crease, it is a very pigmented color. I used the 5th shade in Maybelline Sunbaked Neutrals.
7. Charlize Theron Golden Globes 2012 Inspired Makeup by samanthaschuerman http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DWfhGMQzGVQ I thought the look was a little bit too pastel. The eyes look really peachy and the lips and cheeks look really pinky. It is nice for Spring time. I don't know how well it looks on me. I think the look washed me out, but it could look pretty on someone else.
8. Katy Perry Inspired Peek-a-Boo Pinked-Bronze Makeup Tutorial by MoonbeamShimmerblitz http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=du7lk_rjt5E This was really complicated. It's a little too dramatic for day time. I thought it brought out my hazel eyes nicely. It has a lot of shadow. The cheeks and lips are pretty.
9. Victoria's Secret Makeup by caramorello http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfkJYjRvpr4 Her new youtube channel is ChloeMorello. This is really pretty. It looks like spring time.
10. Ingrid Bergman Makeup Tutorial by cosmeticcouturier http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9VUS8IX9nm4 I like this. It looks old fashioned. It is good on a redhead.