Monday, December 23, 2013

Advent Blog: Marley's Ghost, Cha Cha Tint, and Twilight


Christmas Quote

"'But you were always a good man of business, Jacob,' faltered Scrooge, who now began to apply this to himself.

Business!' cried the Ghost, wringing its hands again. 'Mankind was my business, charity, mercy, forbearance, and benevolence, were, all my business. The deals of my trade were but a drop of water in the comprehensive ocean of my business!'" ~Charles Dickens, A Christmas Carol.

Christmas Song

Do You Hear What I Hear? by Whitney Houston http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=svo17Dgs3PM

Benefit Countdown to Love Calendar

Day 23: Benefit Cha Cha Tint



This is a coral lip and cheek stain. I don't think I recommend these tints. They don't show up very well on my skin or lips. I was excited at first to get them, but now that I've tried them out I realize they don't seem to work very well. When you blend them out, they blend into the skin or lips.

Lush Twilight Bath Bomb




This bath bomb is so pretty! It has a moon and stars on it. It sounds like it will be nice. "Peaceful lavender bathing under the stars. Recreate the magic of a starry night in your bath water with clouds of lavender and tonka absolute to fight the demons of insomnia and soothe your stressed out body and mind. Our most relaxing Bath Bomb yet, Twilight is our gentle, reassuring hug for the bath to transform you from worn out to warm and fuzzy. It changes color like the sky at dusk, from pinks to purples and darker still. Lay back in the comforting herbal waters to soak your troubles far, far away. Lavender acts as nature's melatonin to relax your mind for a more restful sleep." Doesn't that sound nice? I will wait for bedtime to take a bath.

Review: I didn't wait until bedtime. I was too curious. I think I can smell the lavender. The colors did change. It reminded me of shooting stars or Van Gogh's Starry Night painting. It is taking a long time to dissolve. There is a ton of glitter in it too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog! I love to get comments!