Friday, December 6, 2013

The Christmas Tag 2013

I like doing tags. So when I see one I like, I pretend like I've been tagged (even though no one knows me), and I do the tag too! That's what is fun about having a blog. I also like posting pictures to go with my answers. I saw this tag on a blog: http://makeupbyelysa.blogspot.com/2013/12/blogmas-6-christmas-tag-2013.html.

1. Do you prefer real or synthetic Christmas trees?


I got a pink one this year! I never thought I would ever get a pink Christmas tree. But they didn't have a lot of choices at my local Target, and I thought it looked very cute. It also seemed to go with the ornaments I wanted. I wouldn't say I prefer synthetic over real. I like the smell of a real tree, but it saves money to get a fake one. It is also not as messy.

2. You're in a coffee shop. It's December. What do you order?


I would order hot chocolate. I don't like coffee and tea is just ok. I love chocolate!

3. What is your favorite color scheme for decorating the tree?


This is Kandee Johnson's Christmas Tree. She decorates with candies and cupcakes, with light pastel colors. I think it is so pretty!

4. Giving or Receiving?


Giving! I love shopping for presents and gift wrap and cards! I love to surprise people, and see that they are happy with the gift. I especially love to give to children because then you can really see if they like the gift or not. They immediately want to play with it. I also feel good when I give to charities. It makes me feel good inside. When I receive a gift I get sort of stressed out because everyone is watching me open it, and I don't want to hurt anyone's feelings if I'm not acting excited enough when I see what it is. A lot of the time, I think people don't know what to get me. Really, I have everything I want right now. I don't need anything. At Christmas time, I think my relatives know that. I don't get many presents now that I'm older. We don't really exchange gifts in my family. We normally give cards.

5. To mince pie or not to?


I actually don't like pie! I have never had mince pie. I don't even know what is in it. When I was little I was sick and had pie, then I threw up, so now even the smell of pie makes me want to gag! I think it is the crust. I like it because it helps me to avoid being tempted by dessert!

6. What's your traditional Christmas lunch?


I thought this picture was cute, but this isn't what I have for lunch. Traditionally my dad makes breakfast plates for all of us. This is a tradition his family did and my aunt did this with my cousins. You put fruit on the plate, nuts, and their favorite candy. We munch on this all day long.

7. Christmas day fashion?


I normally just stay in my PJ's all day! Unless we are going somewhere. I don't know what our plans are for Christmas. We used to go to my aunt and uncle's house, and I would wear like a sweater with jeans, something casual.

8. What's your favorite Christmas song?



I have so many favorite Christmas songs. I've been listening to the Christmas radio station all month. I like Mariah Carey's All I Want for Christmas Is You, but my new favorite one is Underneath the Tree by Kelly Clarkson. I still like the old ones. It's hard for me to pick a favorite.

9. What's your favorite Christmas movie?

I really like Elf. It makes me laugh every time I see it. It is a movie I can see more then once and not get bored of it. When I was little I liked a movie that had Santa in it. I forget what it is called. It is actually a pretty sad movie. I also like Miracle on 34th Street and The Bishop's Wife.

10. Open presents before of after lunch?


When I was little we would have a Christmas Eve party and open presents then. On Christmas Day we would do stockings in the morning. Then we would go to my aunt and uncle's house and eat first, then open presents. On Christmas Eve we would always eat first. We had to wait until everyone was done eating and then we could open presents. Now we don't really open presents. We don't always see each other on Christmas Eve or Christmas. We will get together sometime in December or January and open cards, but we don't really eat anything. It is just a lot different now that I'm older.

I tag everyone who reads this to do the tag! You can do it on your blog, youtube channel, or e-mail me. It is fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog! I love to get comments!