Saturday, December 7, 2013

Christmas Tag Part 2!



I watched UglyFaceOfBeauty do a different Christmas Tag with different questions, and I wanted to do it too. She said she just combined all the questions together to make a big tag that is a two parter. You can find those videos here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NYkwdxr9-hc and http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1EaLgZMFXKU.

1. Which holiday do you celebrate? Christmas

2. What are you doing for the holidays this year? I know that my church has a Christmas Eve service and my dad and I will go to it. Otherwise there are no plans. I have presents for relatives, but I don't know when I will get to see them.

3. What's your favorite holiday drink? I say it is hot chocolate, but I don't drink it very much.

4. Candy cane or Gingerbread men? I don't eat either. It isn't that I don't like them. It's just not a big deal for me.

5. What's the weirdest gift you've ever received? One year I got a blanket from my Grandma and it was a very weird color. It was like a blanket for a baby or a child. It would have been sweet if it was hand made, but it was just an odd present. I was 18 or 19 years old.

6. Have you ever made a snowman? Yes, when I was little.

7. What is your favorite winter fragrance? I have a lot of little sample fragrances that I wear. I like to change and wear something different every day. If I had to choose my favorite is Viva La Juicy.

8. What is at the top of your list this Christmas? (or whichever holiday you celebrate!) This year I bought a lot of things for myself, and so now I feel like I don't need anything. If I had to choose it would be a Sephora gift card.

9. What is most important to you about the holidays? I like the real meaning behind it. I want there to be love and charity and peace and goodwill to men. I want people to be happy and safe.

10. What is your favorite Christmas color? I like green.

11. Do you like to stay in your PJs or dress up for Christmas? I stay in my PJs.

12. If you could only buy one person a present this year who would it be? I really want to buy Cami a present, but she won't give me her address! (She is my internet friend.)

13. Do you open your presents Christmas Eve or Christmas morning? When I was little we had two different gatherings, and there were presents at both. Now that I'm older, things are different. I don't know if I will get a present this year or when I will get it.

14. Have you ever built a gingerbread house? Yes! When I was little, I was at my parent's friends house and their children were babysitting me. They were in high school, and I remember I thought they were so old and cool. We made gingerbread houses.

15. What do you like to do on your Christmas Break? I like to relax. I stay at my home and be on the computer or read or watch TV. I take naps.

16. Any Christmas wishes? I wish to see my relatives. I would like it to snow. I want my mom to be in good health.

17. Favorite Christmas smell? Is vanilla a Christmas smell? I like cinnamon and gingerbread. I like the smell of bread baking.

18. Favorite Christmas meal or treat? I love my aunt's chocolate cream roll. It is soooo good!

I tag you to do this tag!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog! I love to get comments!