Monday, December 16, 2013

Winter Wonderland TAG!


I saw Amarixe do this tag today, and I wanted to do it. I know I've done something similar, but there are new questions, and I may answer differently because I change my mind and sometimes I have more than one favorite thing. This is Amarixe's video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FtYkUdI0XSg

1. Favorite thing about winter?

I love Christmastime. During a time that is so cold and dark, it is nice to have something beautiful to look forward to. I like the Christmas songs, and the decorations. I like seeing my family. I like getting presents and giving them. It is a happy time of year for me.

2. Scarves or Beanies?


I like the way men look in beanies. I don't like to wear scarves because I get too warm. I don't wear beanies because it messes up my hair, and I get too hot in them.

3. Favorite holiday movie?


I really think Miracle on 34th Street is a cute movie. I have seen it so many times, but I don't get tired of it. I think the actors do a good job, it's a great story, and I love everyone's style. If you haven't seen it, you really should!

4. Favorite winter nail polish?



I honestly don't know. I got several new nail polishes that are coming in the mail. I think one of those will be my favorite. They are from the Mariah Carey holiday collection by OPI.

5. Favorite Starbucks Holiday Drink?


Amarixe said her favorite drink was peppermint hot chocolate. I have never had that, but that sounds really good. I normally don't go to Starbucks.

6. What are your top 3 winter essentials?

my coat, my gloves, and my ear muffs

7. Name one item on your wish list this year.



I want a gift card to either Sephora or Ulta.

8. Favorite holiday song?



I like so many. I like All I Want for Christmas is You by Mariah Carey and I like Underneath the Tree by Kelly Clarkson.

9. Did you go Black Friday shopping this year? I didn't go to a store, but I shopped online.

10. Must have winter lip product?


Lush's Mint Julips Lip Scrub has become a new favorite. It gently exfoliates the lips, and it tastes like mint chocolate! I love it!

11. Will you be rocking an ugly Christmas sweater this year?


I don't have one, but they are fun to look at! xD

12. Have you ever had a white Christmas where you live?

I remember one Christmas it started to snow on Christmas Eve. I was so excited. I only remember that happening one time. Normally when it snows it will snow in January.

13. Favorite winter candle scent?

I have a wax warmer, and just today I melted a cube that smelled so good! It's called "Snowy Winter Woods" by Better Homes & Gardens. It smells like pine and perfume. It's hard to explain, but it's a beautiful smell. It isn't overpowering at all.

14. How will you be celebrating this holiday?

On Christmas Eve we will go to church, me and my dad. They light candles and sing songs. We always do Christmas plates on Christmas Day morning, which is a tradition from my Dad's side of the family. He gets special Christmas plates, and puts our favorite fruits, peanuts, and candies. Then we will go and have "dinner" at 1pm at my aunt's house. My Dad's family will be there: his sister, his brother, two of my cousins, and a little cousin who is my second cousin twice removed? I think I got that right. I hope she makes her wonderful cream roll!



I tag you all to do this! If you read to the bottom you are tagged and you must do this on your youtube channel, on your blog, or e-mail it to me and leave a comment below telling me you did it with the link!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog! I love to get comments!