I'm so happy with my new Birchbox! I think this is the best box I've gotten so far. I want to tell you that I was so disappointed with my Glam Bag that I decided to cancel my subscription, but since I payed for a whole year I will still be getting Glam Bags. I honestly feel like they are a rip off. Compared to Birchbox, you don't get as much good, quality stuff. If you are deciding which to subscribe to, if I were you I would pick Birchbox.
1. I opened up the box and it came wrapped in this pretty yellow-green tissue paper on the top was a card with a letter from Birchbox. I was so excited I didn't read it. I don't like looking at the card because on the back it gives the information about each product. I like to open it like I'm opening a present. This is what the letter said: "Hi there! We're not quite rugged (does backyard camping count?), but we love the great outdoors. This month, we're bringing things back down to earth with fresh products that take inspiration from the world around us. You'll find skincare packed with nourishing natural ingredients (they're practically good enough to eat), healthy hair products, and an optimistic new fragrance. These wholesome picks will get you excited to take on everything from garden parties to spring cleaning."
2. I opened it up, and this is what it looks like on the inside.
3. I took out the little green package and underneath was Yes To Blueberries Brightening Facial Towelettes. It says on the card, "These nifty wipes remove all signs of makeup and grime. Plus, they refresh skin with a fruity blend of apple, blueberry, and lemon peel extracts." I was happy to get this because I've heard that these were good, I just never bought any to try myself. I wanted to pick up some face wipes too.
4. To the right of the towelettes was a big box. This is the Befine Skincare Sampler. The card says, "Easy does it. This exfoliator and moisturizer duo uses gentle ingredients like rice and brown sugar to keep skin supple and healthy." I've heard of Befine, but I've never used it before.
5. I opened the box and inside were five big samples! One is called Befine Food Skin Care Exfoliating Cleanser with Brown Sugar, Sweet Almond & Oats. I got three of those. I got two of Befine Food Skin Care Daily Moisturizing with SPF 15 with Rosemary, Pomegranate & Rice. So many samples! I love that!
6. Now it is time to open the little green package.
7. Sorry the picture is so bad. But I'm so excited! This is a perfume sample of Wonderstruck by Taylor Swift! I wanted to try this perfume! The card says, "The pop-country songstress' scent is as catchy as her lyrics. We think it's worthy of a standing gig on our vanity." It smells so good. It smells like vanilla to me. I was so happy to get this.
8. Then inside the package was a Zoya nail polish! This is a good quality nail polish. It is a light blue color that matches my blue jeans. It's in the color Bevin. The card says, "Zoya TRUE Spring Collection Lighten up for spring with this fresh shade. The non-toxic formula goes on opaque and lasts 50% longer than traditional polishes." Very cool.
9. The last thing in the little package is Lulu Organics Lavender + Clary Sage Hair Powder. "Laced with organic lavender and sage, this sweet-smelling dry shampoo revives flat or second day hair." I was just at Rite-Aid tonight looking for a dry shampoo. I couldn't find any. So it was cool when I got home and found this in my Birchbox. I'm going to take this camping with me in the summer.
I'm very happy with this Birchbox!