Thursday, April 5, 2012

Spring Look #4: Pop of Pastel

This is my 100th post! So for my fourth look I have this look from xeverygirlx. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3_17DMPa8bc She is only 17 I think, but she does really wearable looks. Also, she's a redhead so I feel like her tutorials usually look good on me because I'm a redhead too.

1. Eye Primer
2. Urban Decay Bootycall: Wet 'n Wild Lust Palette, 4th color
3. Spray with Water: Elf Makeup Mist & Set
4. Mac Wedge: Wet 'n Wild Vanity Palette, 2nd color
5. Urban Decay 24/7 Liner in Whiskey: You could use any brown liner. I used Covergirl Perfect Blend Pencil in Black Brown
6. NYX Super Skinny Eye Marker: You could use any liquid liner. I used Maybelline Line Stiletto Ultimate Precision Liquid Eyeliner in Brownish Black
7. Mascara
8. Mac Sunbasque Blush: Milani Baked Blush in Dolce Pink
9. Burt's Bees Replenishing Lip Balm with Pomegranate Oil

My Thoughts: I like this look. It's really simple and fresh faced. Perfect for Spring.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog! I love to get comments!