Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Spring Look #3: Naked 2

This next look is by MissBecky0207. She does a wonderful blog called, "Everyday Makeup." She also has a youtube channel and she did a Spring look using her Naked 2 palette. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aVWKOLmTzYE I don't have that palette, so I decided to dupe it today and I really love this look. I'll show you what I did.

1. Eye Primer
2. Tease: Mac Quarry (I don't have a cheap alternative.)
3. Half Baked: left color in L'Oreal HIP duo in Dynamic
4. Chopper: Milani Runway Eyes Fashion Shadows in 01 Designer Browns, 2nd from top
5. Bootycall: Wet 'n Wild Lust Palette, 4th shade
6. Blackout: Wet 'n Wild Greed Palette, 3rd shade
7. Gel Liner
8. Mascara
9. Wet 'n Wild 24 Carrot Gold Lipstick
10. Elf Cream Blush in Heart Breaker: NYX Rouge Cream Blush in Natural

My Thoughts: I really like this look. The lips are so pretty. This is my first time wearing 24 Carrot Gold. The face looks really fresh. The gold on the eyes goes with the gold in the lips.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog! I love to get comments!