Thursday, April 12, 2012

April Glam Bag

My Glam Bag arrived in the mail today!


This is what was inside of it.

1. Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-on Eye Pencil in Woodstock: I know these are really great pencils. To be honest I don't like that the color is hot pink though. This means I probably will never use it.

2. DermStore Lip Quench - Moisture Infused Lip Treatment: This is something I will use. I always love moisture for my lips.

3. My Glam All-Over Eyeshadow Brush and Eyeliner Brush: I like these brushes. I don't really need them because I just bought a bunch of brushes, but I feel like these are good quality and it's nice to have clean brushes handy.

4. All-Belle Eyelashes: I normally don't wear fake eyelashes. These might be interesting to try out.

5. Little Bag: I like the bag it comes with. This is my favorite bag I've gotten so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog! I love to get comments!