4. Dior 5 Colour Palette in Navy, two lightest colors mixed: Maybelline Eye Studio Color Explosion in Blue Blowout, the two lightest colors
5. Bottom right eyeliner in Dior palette: Revlon Illuminance Creme Shadows in Moonlit Jewels, 4th shade
6. Black Eye Pencil: You can use black. I prefer a brownish black.
7. Daniel Sandler Creme Blusher in Hot Pink: Nyx Rouge Cream Blush in Natural
8. Estee Lauder Topaz Chameleon: Milani Illuminating Face Powder in Hermosa Rose
9. Dior Addict Extreme Lipstick in Incognito: Revlon Lip Butter in Creme Brulee
My Thoughts: This is my first time wearing blue shadow and I think it looks good on me! It looks retro, but the dark blue on the lower lashes looks cool with the light blue. Also, the rest of the face is really natural so it doesn't over power the eye look.