This next look I have for you is by bubzbeauty. She is very famous on Youtube. If you don't already know about her, she is this sweet girl from I think Ireland. (I'm not sure.) She has an accent. She does very cute makeup and hair tutorials. I tried out this look she did, and I decided to include it in my little "Spring Look" series. You can watch her tutorial here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=evHAp4y2Ah0. She uses products that I don't have. Even if I wanted to have them, I'm not sure where to get them. So of course I duped them with my drugstore products.
1. Lioele Air Chiffon Eyeshadow in Violet: Revlon Illuminance Creme Shadow in Va Va Va Bloom, 2nd shade
2. Facefront Eyeshadow in Retro-Robotic Violeta: Maybelline Stylish Smokes in Amethyst Smokes, the lid color
3. Frosty light purple on the inner areas of the eyelid: NYC Individual Eyes in Bryant Park, 1st color
4. Deep purple eyeshadow in outer v and crease: Maybelline Eye Studio Color Explosion in Amethyst Ablazed, darkest purple color
5. Gel Liner
6. Max Factor Precision Eyeshade in Golden Green: Maybelline Eye Studio Color Explosion in Forest Fury, mint green color on the right
7. Shimmery light pink eyeshadow: Wet 'n Wild 8-Pan Palette in Petal Pusher, 5th color
8. Brown Eyeliner
10. Pearly neutral eyeshadow as highlight: Milani Runway Eyes in Golden Touch
11. Candy pink lip colour: Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter in Sweet Tart
12. Benefit Blush in Hervana: Physicians Formula Happy Booster Blush in Natural
My Thoughts: It's really colorful, using Springtime colors. Even though it's colorful, it is wearable. It's fun.