1. I got a bunch of eyeliners. Two I gave to my mom, she likes the black ones. I got the Tinkerbell palette. Isn't the packaging beautiful? I love the picture on the front. The PixiGlow Fairy Dust which is a highlighter you can put on your face and eyes. I also got the PixiGlow Magic Tink Tint which is a lip balm that changes colors on your lips to match you. When I applied it it turned a pretty rose color that looked good on me. When my mom tried it, it turned a pink color that looked good on her.
2. These are swatches of the eyeliners. From left to right: Endless Silky Eye Pen No.5 Deep Plum, No.4 Black Cocoa, No.8 Cafe Gold, No.9 Oyster Glow, PixiGlow Straight on Til Morning Liner in 2nd Star Twinkle, and Eye Bright Liner in Nude (which I have mentioned before that I like to put in my waterline). They are so smooth, and just glide on your eyes.
3. These are swatches of the highlighter and lip tint. The PixiGlow Fairy Dust in Moonlight Luster is a beautiful shimmery gold and the PixiGlow Magic Tink Tint in Happy Thoughts Pink looks like a light pink on my hand, but it changes to a dark rosy color on my lips that suits my coloring.
4. Here is a sideways view of the inside of the palette. There are four eyeshadows and four lipsticks.
5. This is what it looks like opened. There is a beautiful mosaic blush.
7. I knew I was forgetting something! The PixiGlow collection also has a jumbo eyeshadow stick called, "Catching Shadows Crayon in Beaming Reflection." You can use this as a creamy base for eyeshadow, or just by itself. It reminds me of Urban Decay's Sin in Jumbo Pencil form.
8. Here's swatches from left to right of PixiGlow Catching Shadows Crayon in Beaming Reflection and then from lightest to darkest of the eyeshadows in the Tinkerbell palette. On the top is a swatch of the blush with all colors mixed together. I used a Too Faced Shadow Insurance Eye Primer first.
Pixi is an expensive makeup brand. Normally, I go for the cheap stuff, but this I couldn't resist. Everything looked so pretty. I was also happy that my Target carried the palette. It is limited edition for one year. I think they are neat colors to have for the Spring and Summer. I like how it's in a small palette so I can bring it on trips with me during vacation time.
p.s. I have to add aren't the names so cute for the Tinkerbell collection? And if you get them be sure to read the side of the packaging it comes in for a well written, imaginative description of each item. It will make you feel like a kid again. I swear a big reason why I got so excited by this collection is because there is still a little girl inside of me, alive and well that would love to travel to Never Never Land and meet Tinkerbell.