Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Spring Look #9: Chanel

This look I found on Chanel's YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T7NdFVL7U3I It is their newest collection for Spring 2012 called "Harmonie de Printemps" which is "Harmony of Spring" in French. Lisa Eldridge does the tutorial. I absolutely love her. She is such an artist. I get so inspired when I watch her put on makeup. I don't have Chanel makeup, but I used my own products to duplicate the look. This is my favorite of all the Spring looks I've done so far.

1. Les 4 Ombres/Quadra Eyeshadow in Eclosion (Hatching), peach shade: Wet 'n Wild Palette in Greed, 2nd color
2. Stylo Yeux Waterproof/Long Lasting Eyeliner in Garnet: You can use your favorite brown eyeliner. I used Covergirl Liquiline Blast in Brown Blaze
3. Plum shade from the quad: Maybelline Eye Studio Color Explosion in Amethyst Ablazed, the darkest purple color
4. Highlight shade from the quad: Milani Runway Eyes Eyeshadow in Golden Touch. I used Elf Makeup Mist and Set to spray my brush and apply the shadow wet because it is more pigmented that way.
5. Mascara
6. Blush Horizon de Chanel/Glowing Blush Harmony, She mixed all the colors together on the blush: Milani Baked Blush in Dolce Pink
7. Rouge Coco Balm: You could use your favorite lip balm. I used EOS Lip Balm in Mint.
8. Le Crayone Levres/Precision Lip Definer in Rose Corail: L'Oreal Infallible Never Fail Lip Liner in Coral
9. Rouge Coco/Hydrating Creme Lip Coloring in Paradis: Wet 'n Wild Mega Shield Lip Color SPF 15 in Within These Adobe Walls

My Thoughts: I just love all the colors and how they go together. It wasn't difficult to do either.




This was the clearest picture my camera could take. I can't get it to get a good close up of my eyes with my eyes closed, so you can see the eye makeup properly. I hope the picture gives you sort of an idea of what the finished product looked like. You can see the purple shadow under my eyes and my lip color. My cheeks have a very light pink look to them.

I hope you like my Spring looks. Leave a comment to tell me what you think! Have you tried to duplicate any looks yourself? I would love to hear about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on my blog! I love to get comments!